Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: saw8388
Forum: Need for Speed World 05/14/2013, 08:01
Replies: 13
Views: 3,991
Posted By saw8388
But it doesn't show the compability tab under the...

But it doesn't show the compability tab under the properties... any idea how to solve it ?
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/30/2013, 10:47
Replies: 34
Views: 6,622
Posted By saw8388
After i had double click... still nothing..pls...

After i had double click... still nothing..pls help

I had checked the last post and realise they say not working for Windows 8.... so that is why i cant ?
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/30/2013, 08:46
Replies: 34
Views: 6,622
Posted By saw8388
Can anyone teach me how to use this ? I had run...

Can anyone teach me how to use this ? I had run it but it seems nothing happen...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/08/2013, 15:38
Replies: 89
Views: 15,222
Posted By saw8388
Can anybody tell me is this still working ? I can...

Can anybody tell me is this still working ? I can access the facebook profile but still the same thing its private... anybody help
Forum: Freebies 03/16/2013, 04:44
Replies: 47
Views: 1,741
Posted By saw8388
8

8
Forum: Need for Speed World 08/17/2012, 06:28
Replies: 1
Views: 421
Posted By saw8388
Im having a competition and I need help !

We need your help people !

Those who haven't liked our previous design, please drop by and like it.

We need your like and one of your like may lead us to success...

This is our new design...
Forum: Need for Speed World 08/09/2012, 08:18
Replies: 9
Views: 881
Posted By saw8388
LOL that was in my country , Malaysia cop car...

LOL that was in my country , Malaysia cop car sucks actually

And actually was a Malay movie, it was part of the movie scene...

Movie : Kongsi "Lu Langsi Lu Mati"
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/28/2012, 16:35
Replies: 141
Views: 20,522
Posted By saw8388
Need help for Car Hack... i press F10 but then...

Need help for Car Hack... i press F10 but then which should i press to change car and how I know which button is for what car ?
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/24/2012, 11:54
Replies: 14
Views: 3,576
Posted By saw8388
Truly God It's working again ! THanks =)

Truly God It's working again ! THanks =)
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/21/2012, 15:31
Replies: 83
Views: 10,779
Posted By saw8388
Is there anyway to change the country(vietnam) ?

Is there anyway to change the country(vietnam) ?
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/21/2012, 10:19
Replies: 83
Views: 10,779
Posted By saw8388
I cant find the Extra/DLC... pls need help , and...

I cant find the Extra/DLC... pls need help , and I only found $25 Starter pack in the Origin market
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/08/2012, 05:18
Replies: 20
Views: 2,411
Posted By saw8388
You closed the link , How am I hit a thanks to...

You closed the link , How am I hit a thanks to you ?!
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/02/2012, 16:23
Replies: 50
Views: 7,304
Posted By saw8388
Please Help !!! I get an error : Process not...

Please Help !!! I get an error : Process not found

But I aready run NFSW , even in safehouse
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/31/2012, 03:55
Replies: 37
Views: 5,603
Posted By saw8388
HELP !! I do not know what does it mean "Use post...

HELP !! I do not know what does it mean "Use post while using trainer"

Is it opening this post ? or what... pls help
Forum: Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/30/2012, 07:27
Replies: 50
Views: 54,077
Posted By saw8388
It works , but when i aim an enemy , the mouse...

It works , but when i aim an enemy , the mouse auto shoot other place instead of the enemy... HELP
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/26/2012, 17:01
Replies: 77
Views: 13,737
Posted By saw8388
After download the file is damaged , pls fix the...

After download the file is damaged , pls fix the file
Forum: Need for Speed World 05/18/2012, 08:32
Replies: 28
Views: 3,328
Posted By saw8388
Its working but can you make a accelaration hack...

Its working but can you make a accelaration hack pls ??
Forum: Need for Speed World 05/07/2012, 09:04
Replies: 9
Views: 3,201
Posted By saw8388
I can run SlenBot but when i click STart it say...

I can run SlenBot but when i click STart it say Pls Run NFS World

HELP !!
Forum: Need for Speed World 05/05/2012, 02:50
Replies: 179
Views: 32,968
Posted By saw8388
I get an error : Pls Run NFS World But i...

I get an error : Pls Run NFS World

But i aready in game and i set the resolution and in window mode wif activate stop traffic... pls help
Forum: Facebook 04/05/2012, 08:49
Replies: 46
Views: 3,526
Posted By saw8388
I had clear the cache and im using Chrome to use...

I had clear the cache and im using Chrome to use the hack...
The reload button appear while at the loading page of the game

i had try remove [Only registered and activated users can see links] and still not working HELP pls

It works...
Forum: Facebook 04/04/2012, 11:20
Replies: 46
Views: 3,526
Posted By saw8388
I need help , everyone please can give me a...

I need help , everyone please can give me a tutorial ??

I tried all the steps but appear the Reload button while loading page

Pls i rly like this hack
Forum: Need for Speed World 03/30/2012, 11:45
Replies: 97
Views: 12,017
Posted By saw8388
I like this one , but the codes above apparently...

I like this one , but the codes above apparently had redeemed . Can owner of this post would gave or whisper me ?
Forum: Facebook 12/28/2011, 10:20
Replies: 99
Views: 16,909
Posted By saw8388
now even unli armor also cannot :(( fully not...

now even unli armor also cannot :(( fully not working
Forum: Need for Speed World 09/18/2011, 15:25
Replies: 51
Views: 4,071
Posted By saw8388
->3Shots<- , I can sure is ~>i-D´LyRius<~ because...

->3Shots<- , I can sure is ~>i-D´LyRius<~ because its a new account and only 1post , somemore ~>i-D´LyRius<~ juz post the hack , he downloads the trainer and get the boost or money so fast ???!!!...
Forum: Need for Speed World 09/18/2011, 15:22
Replies: 51
Views: 4,071
Posted By saw8388
Why wont you put a video of tutorial ?? To PROOF...

Why wont you put a video of tutorial ?? To PROOF IT WORKS
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.