I had the same problem..but only after i reinstalled ESET antivirus...sandboxie wasn't working as well so i reinstalled the win 8 and run the game in compatibility for win 7.
And yes GMZ trainer works on Win 8.
I had the same problem..but only after i reinstalled ESET antivirus...sandboxie wasn't working as well so i reinstalled the win 8 and run the game in compatibility for win 7.
And yes GMZ trainer works on Win 8.
But it doesn't show the compability tab under the properties... any idea how to solve it ?
Run the game in compatibility for win 7,not the GMZ trainer,but like I said i had to rEiNstall the windows to make it Work,now it works just fine,onE way may wOrk if you delEte Your old user and crEate a new one..(might work).
glad iam a windows 7 user , best os ever , would never install the win 8 ****
History:
Win 95 -****
Win98 -Good
Win 2000 (Millenium) -****
Win xp -Good
Win Vista - ****
Win 7 -Good
Win 8 -****
Win 9 -Should be good
sorry to tell you this but windows 8 is better than windows 7 Windows 8 has hardware acceleration making it a lot faster than windows 7 plus windows 7 has turned in to a fat lazy tramp with all the updates it keeps having slowed it down big time the only reason sum ppl don't like windows 8 is cuz there no start button and the windows 8 start menu but there is software out there that can sort that out
offtopic.
History of windows :
Windows 95 - bad
Windows 98 - Good
Windwos 98 SE - Good
Windows 2000(Prof.) - Good
Windows Me - Bad
Windows XP(Prof/HomeEd/MCE) - Good
Windows XP x64 - Bad
Windows Vista(longhorn) - Bad
Windows 7(all without enterprise) - Good
Windows 8 - Bad - startscreen added, startmenu removed = fail
Windows 8.1 - unknown but start button is coming back
I HAVE WIN 8 64BIT
AND EVERY GMZ HACK I TRIED SINCE I HAVE INSTALLED WIN 8 LAST YEAR WORKS
LOL I NEVER GOT ANY ERROR............................................. .....................
CRC Bypass Does It Work With Windows 7? 07/29/2011 - Dekaron - 2 Replies Title says it all, I tryed to get crc bypass to work for me but it wouldn't work so I helped my friend and followed every exact step and it worked for him QQ.
So does it?