Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: CONights
Forum: Conquer Online 2 12/25/2008, 18:16
Replies: 5
Views: 6,742
Posted By CONights
When Evan originally made it the arrows didn't...

When Evan originally made it the arrows didn't auto reload so it was a huge time saver.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 12/22/2008, 13:01
Replies: 5
Views: 6,742
Posted By CONights
Conquer Clicky still works. Just search the forum.

Conquer Clicky still works. Just search the forum.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 09/22/2008, 19:19
Replies: 1,605
Views: 241,471
Posted By CONights
TEST 3 WORKS GREAT!!! :handsdown::D:handsdown: ...

TEST 3 WORKS GREAT!!! :handsdown::D:handsdown:

No virus issues on my end. Thanks so much!!!
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 09/22/2008, 04:37
Replies: 1,605
Views: 241,471
Posted By CONights
We are getting closer. It works until you try to...

We are getting closer. It works until you try to close the Windows error message. If you click on the error report you get a txt file as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?>...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 09/21/2008, 01:05
Replies: 1,605
Views: 241,471
Posted By CONights
Still getting the same error with the new test...

Still getting the same error with the new test version. Windows XP service pack 3. I have included a screen print. I am very open to any other suggestions since I love this program. :confused:
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 09/19/2008, 02:36
Replies: 1,605
Views: 241,471
Posted By CONights
Yes I have the same problem. But the violation is...

Yes I have the same problem. But the violation is at 0x00BE7667 when it tried to read 0x011F0250. I am assuming it is a program conflict but I can't figure it out. I miss CO2M8 :(

I am running...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 09/07/2008, 23:43
Replies: 37
Views: 3,078
Posted By CONights
If one could do that, couldn't they also create a...

If one could do that, couldn't they also create a cloning program if it blocked the remove item packet and then sent a message to the server that it was removed? :p
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 09/07/2008, 22:30
Replies: 1,241
Views: 296,584
Posted By CONights
There is always a chance. That is why Joek always...

There is always a chance. That is why Joek always recommends you scan stuff. His stuff is some of the best work available. I have been using his programs for over a year. :D
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/28/2008, 03:16
Replies: 1,605
Views: 241,471
Posted By CONights
Question Help, I can't even open up CO2m8_152. I keep...

Help, I can't even open up CO2m8_152. I keep getting the error message:

Error: Access violation at 0x00BF7667 (tired to read from 0x011F0250), program terminated

I can get version 151 to load,...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 08/15/2008, 03:11
Replies: 1,577
Views: 114,174
Posted By CONights
Thanks, I searched your posts and couldn't find...

Thanks, I searched your posts and couldn't find it, that is why I made one. You are always one step ahead. Thanks again.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 08/14/2008, 05:39
Replies: 1,577
Views: 114,174
Posted By CONights
Smile evanxxxm @ I know you said you wouldn't make a...

evanxxxm @
I know you said you wouldn't make a SpiritHealing leveler because there are already a ton of them. However, I couldn't find any that would allow me to minimize the screen while I played...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/10/2008, 18:11
Replies: 530
Views: 82,137
Posted By CONights
Evanxxxm@ Thanks for the update. I thought the...

Evanxxxm@
Thanks for the update. I thought the tokens' dds numbers were the same as the item ID numbers since gold's dds and item ID numbers are the same.

I found out that the PK Ticket's dds...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/10/2008, 17:06
Replies: 1,241
Views: 296,584
Posted By CONights
Thumbs up Thanks Jalan_Jalan, it is nice to know there is...

Thanks Jalan_Jalan, it is nice to know there is another individual besides joek that can update the file. It works great on 5031.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/08/2008, 08:11
Replies: 1,577
Views: 114,174
Posted By CONights
chamomiledragon@ The token DDS is 1040000.dds ...

chamomiledragon@
The token DDS is 1040000.dds

I added the paw print token to evanxxxm's ANIeditV4.exe thread. ...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/08/2008, 07:40
Replies: 530
Views: 82,137
Posted By CONights
BlackStorm@ Restore your MapItemIcon.ani with...

BlackStorm@
Restore your MapItemIcon.ani with the original file (MapItemIconORGINAL.ani) and then rerun evanxxxm's ANIeditV4.exe program but leave "Hide Everything" unchecked.

NiGhTSk8er@
This...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 07/06/2008, 17:05
Replies: 10
Views: 2,791
Posted By CONights
How? Will you give a screen print with zoom?

How? Will you give a screen print with zoom?
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/05/2008, 03:19
Replies: 530
Views: 82,137
Posted By CONights
I have to admit those look really cute. I like...

I have to admit those look really cute. I like the coloring around the edges. However they still need evanxxxm's pink paw print so Else and other pixel based programs can find them. A simple...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/01/2008, 04:04
Replies: 1,241
Views: 296,584
Posted By CONights
Since 5030 I can't get it to work at all. The GUI...

Since 5030 I can't get it to work at all. The GUI won't show. Anyone else experiencing this as well?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/30/2008, 00:02
Replies: 1,577
Views: 114,174
Posted By CONights
i understand that but it only reads the dark blue...

i understand that but it only reads the dark blue of the mana bar causing it to think mana's low when u cast because the mana bar goes from blue to light blue each time mana goes down. can the mp...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/29/2008, 07:32
Replies: 1,577
Views: 114,174
Posted By CONights
Evan, One quick idea involving stacking and...

Evan,

One quick idea involving stacking and re-stacking. It would be kind of like your minimized follower.

When you run it:
1. It will pull up your usual form and ask how many minimized...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/29/2008, 06:54
Replies: 1,577
Views: 114,174
Posted By CONights
Evan, May I suggest you create a program...

Evan,

May I suggest you create a program that runs many of your smaller programs together. Set it up the same way as Else, where you choose which programs you want active.

For instance you...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 06/29/2008, 06:38
Replies: 499
Views: 63,869
Posted By CONights
Evan, You make incredible programs. This is...

Evan,

You make incredible programs. This is one of your best!
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 06/29/2008, 06:29
Replies: 1,241
Views: 296,584
Posted By CONights
As always I love your programs. :) Thanks for the...

As always I love your programs. :) Thanks for the quick update on the 5028 table. I can't wait until you can update the DMA defeats again. Do you have a time table for HP potting or disc? How much...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 06/22/2008, 06:23
Replies: 479
Views: 62,409
Posted By CONights
Thanks it works perfectly. To allow two programs...

Thanks it works perfectly. To allow two programs to run at the same time I just needed to copy and rename ArcherMinimize v2.1 to v2.2. Then run both of them. Genius pure genius.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 06/22/2008, 02:38
Replies: 479
Views: 62,409
Posted By CONights
First off, evanxxxm, you are a genius. I love...

First off, evanxxxm, you are a genius. I love your archer minimized v2 program. As long as my archer is the first CO2 client it always works. What steps would I need to take to hook it to a 2nd or...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.