Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Jair1024
Forum: Vindictus 02/23/2014, 00:23
Replies: 5
Views: 2,281
Posted By Jair1024
I'm from South America/Latin America. So the...

I'm from South America/Latin America. So the European servers don't apply to me. does anyone else know the answer to my original question?
Forum: Vindictus 02/21/2014, 20:31
Replies: 5
Views: 2,281
Posted By Jair1024
Possible to play outside the IP restricted zones yet?

Is it possible for people from countries or places other than the US/Canada/EU/Asia to play this game yet? Are there global servers yet? Just asking, don't come with your racial slur or other BS....
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 02/21/2014, 20:21
Replies: 443
Views: 54,761
Posted By Jair1024
So... did this thing already launch or what?

So... did this thing already launch or what?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 09/14/2013, 04:42
Replies: 69
Views: 8,104
Posted By Jair1024
bump

bump
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 08/28/2013, 05:47
Replies: 110
Views: 9,562
Posted By Jair1024
Your posts reek of immaturity, but I guess you're...

Your posts reek of immaturity, but I guess you're too "professional" to realize that. Nothing better to do, huh?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 08/27/2013, 18:40
Replies: 110
Views: 9,562
Posted By Jair1024
You're all acting childish, even you NUBNESS. IF...

You're all acting childish, even you NUBNESS. IF you were mature, you wouldn't keep posting on this person's thread. I am not a player of his server, yet I find the things you post slightly annoying....
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 08/26/2013, 17:12
Replies: 8
Views: 1,915
Posted By Jair1024
I don't see it either, btw where's John o.o?? I...

I don't see it either, btw where's John o.o?? I haven't seen him post in a while
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 08/25/2013, 21:19
Replies: 8
Views: 1,915
Posted By Jair1024
Your updater doesn't seem to work, I'm not sure...

Your updater doesn't seem to work, I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this problem.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 08/24/2013, 18:19
Replies: 443
Views: 54,761
Posted By Jair1024
It's looking really good, I'll definitely bring a...

It's looking really good, I'll definitely bring a few people with me when this opens. Keep up the great work and good luck!
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 08/24/2013, 17:43
Replies: 110
Views: 9,562
Posted By Jair1024
It's amazing how bad everyone's English is. All...

It's amazing how bad everyone's English is. All you people threatening to "hack" or "ddos" should really pay attention in school. You all sound like you're 5 years old. Your grammar and spelling...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 08/23/2013, 03:43
Replies: 69
Views: 8,104
Posted By Jair1024
Pretty interesting server, give it a try.

Pretty interesting server, give it a try.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 03/19/2013, 17:27
Replies: 135
Views: 17,140
Posted By Jair1024
Looks very interesting, I'll definitely be...

Looks very interesting, I'll definitely be checking it out.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 03/06/2013, 13:06
Replies: 154
Views: 38,900
Posted By Jair1024
Looks interesting. I'll definitely be trying it...

Looks interesting. I'll definitely be trying it out. Hopefully I'll see some of you in game.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 08/23/2012, 02:03
Replies: 15
Views: 5,936
Posted By Jair1024
The colors are awesome, but is there anyway to...

The colors are awesome, but is there anyway to remove the thing at the back of the priest outfit?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 08/15/2012, 14:43
Replies: 17
Views: 3,559
Posted By Jair1024
So you have cancer, just had an operation and you...

So you have cancer, just had an operation and you already have a new server up? Those doctors you go to must be miracle workers.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 07/30/2012, 06:08
Replies: 96
Views: 8,995
Posted By Jair1024
Awesome server, I recommend it.

Awesome server, I recommend it.
Forum: C9 - Continent of the Ninth 07/06/2012, 04:27
Replies: 2
Views: 987
Posted By Jair1024
bump

bump
Forum: C9 - Continent of the Ninth 06/27/2012, 00:37
Replies: 2
Views: 987
Posted By Jair1024
I have 3 Beta Keys left for early access **guild...

I have 3 Beta Keys left for early access **guild members only**, join the guild before the 30th and get early access! Early Access starts on the 27th at 10PM EST. The OBT opens on the 30th!
Forum: C9 - Continent of the Ninth 06/25/2012, 20:56
Replies: 2
Views: 987
Posted By Jair1024
C9 Chaos

C9 Chaos Guild,

About us


C9 Chaos is a guild that started during the Closed Beta (NA) testing of C9 after the wipe. We are aiming to be a hardcore guild that will surpass all others with...
Forum: C9 - Continent of the Ninth 06/18/2012, 06:13
Replies: 5
Views: 2,556
Posted By Jair1024
If I download the client now, will I just have to...

If I download the client now, will I just have to update it when the beta releases? or will I have to download it all over again? Also, on the download page, it says that there's a 5 part download,...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.