Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Milenko.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 09/11/2011, 01:55
Replies: 5
Views: 662
Posted By Milenko.
Let me guess. Hamachi? Let me guess again,...

Let me guess. Hamachi?

Let me guess again, free webhost/domain?

loooool
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 09/09/2011, 21:42
Replies: 44
Views: 9,188
Posted By Milenko.
meat? HAHAHAHA

meat? HAHAHAHA
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 09/07/2011, 21:45
Replies: 28
Views: 2,911
Posted By Milenko.
Your dog is your girlfriend.

Your dog is your girlfriend.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 09/07/2011, 05:29
Replies: 2
Views: 539
Posted By Milenko.
Exclamation Petition To Get Rid Of Troll

I am sure all of you feel the same about Warmonger, so sign your name if you think he should be removed from Elitepvpers and sent to Troll prison. I mean dude, do you seriously have nothing else...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 09/06/2011, 06:34
Replies: 3
Views: 460
Posted By Milenko.
Same error when running without mu startup. I...

Same error when running without mu startup. I have installed and reinstalled mssql2000 and SP4 over and over again, but the error remains.

PS: Thanks for making me spit up my drink when I seen...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 09/05/2011, 23:22
Replies: 7
Views: 1,013
Posted By Milenko.
LOL pwnt!

LOL pwnt!
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 09/05/2011, 22:41
Replies: 3
Views: 460
Posted By Milenko.
Error O_O

Never had this one before

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Any help?

Edit: I disabled firewall. Checked Config.ini's, ran SN.txt, but still same thing.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 09/03/2011, 07:26
Replies: 50
Views: 5,719
Posted By Milenko.
Signed.

Signed.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 08/24/2011, 07:27
Replies: 82
Views: 8,276
Posted By Milenko.
.

.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 08/01/2011, 06:17
Replies: 13
Views: 1,230
Posted By Milenko.
Yeah, can't run on Windows 7 :P

Yeah, can't run on Windows 7 :P
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 07/29/2011, 23:50
Replies: 6
Views: 723
Posted By Milenko.
I lol'd hard

I lol'd hard
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 07/29/2011, 23:46
Replies: 19
Views: 2,486
Posted By Milenko.
:o.. Thanks dude :O... I just can't wait to see...

:o.. Thanks dude :O... I just can't wait to see the new chars >.<"
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 07/29/2011, 06:45
Replies: 19
Views: 2,486
Posted By Milenko.
SCREEN SHOTS PLEASE :handsdown::pimp::D

SCREEN SHOTS PLEASE :handsdown::pimp::D
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 07/28/2011, 09:52
Replies: 38
Views: 4,345
Posted By Milenko.
Sounds epic, keep updating everyone on the status...

Sounds epic, keep updating everyone on the status of this project :)
Forum: Dekaron Trading 07/28/2011, 09:04
Replies: 13
Views: 1,021
Posted By Milenko.
Bumpy Bumpy

Bumpy Bumpy
Forum: Dekaron Trading 07/25/2011, 00:58
Replies: 13
Views: 1,021
Posted By Milenko.
[email protected]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 07/22/2011, 21:25
Replies: 7
Views: 670
Posted By Milenko.
I posted that because were not supposed to...

I posted that because were not supposed to advertise. I wasn't trying to be smart or anything, just trying to help.
Forum: Dekaron Trading 07/22/2011, 20:14
Replies: 13
Views: 1,021
Posted By Milenko.
Bumpy Bump

Bumpy Bump
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 07/22/2011, 20:12
Replies: 456
Views: 137,782
Posted By Milenko.
Make sure update.ini's are the same on both...

Make sure update.ini's are the same on both server side and and client side..
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 07/22/2011, 20:10
Replies: 7
Views: 670
Posted By Milenko.
Dekaron top 100 - Private servers, Guides,...

Dekaron top 100 - Private servers, Guides, Guilds, free servers ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Dekaron Trading 07/21/2011, 19:46
Replies: 13
Views: 1,021
Posted By Milenko.
Thank you for bump. :pimp:

Thank you for bump. :pimp:
Forum: Dekaron Trading 07/21/2011, 18:50
Replies: 13
Views: 1,021
Posted By Milenko.
ConArtist told me this is the correct section....

ConArtist told me this is the correct section. Also, I work and have to take care of my children, so that is why it could take 5 days. Sometimes it could take 2 hours. Depends on how busy I am.
Forum: Dekaron Trading 07/21/2011, 18:07
Replies: 13
Views: 1,021
Posted By Milenko.
Dekaron Prvate Server Setup

Requirements
You must have Teamviewer You must have atleast 3 GB of RAM & 250 HD Space You must speak SOME English


My Service Includes
Full Installation of MSSQL 2000/2005/or 2008 Full Auto...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 07/20/2011, 05:26
Replies: 33
Views: 7,478
Posted By Milenko.
1st. Learn what spam is. 2nd. What the hell do...

1st. Learn what spam is. 2nd. What the hell do you mean it isn't yours? :rtfm:
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 07/20/2011, 02:52
Replies: 33
Views: 7,478
Posted By Milenko.
Nice name :bandit:

Nice name :bandit:
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.