Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Dynamitezstrong
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 07/23/2011, 12:41
Replies: 1
Views: 418
Posted By Dynamitezstrong
Considerable demand for the people of EPVP

Sorry guys, I'd need a way to urgently fixare oneshot in 2007 file ...
Please guys tell me how desperate they are to blame on the server should be to hell ...
Please reply as soon as possible, it...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 07/12/2011, 18:24
Replies: 2
Views: 708
Posted By Dynamitezstrong
Excuse me, and I was in a hurry, thanks.

Excuse me, and I was in a hurry, thanks.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 07/12/2011, 18:17
Replies: 2
Views: 708
Posted By Dynamitezstrong
Error 2010 Urgent dedicated

guys, I have an urgent problem to be solved ...
basically a friend of mine wants to Start a server with 2010 files, data sets, followed by
cd /
Then fetch links ....
and it takes 3 seconds to...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 07/07/2011, 10:53
Replies: 0
Views: 825
Posted By Dynamitezstrong
Question files server 2011

I'm sorry guys, but I would like a clarification, I think now you understand, for me you are the best experts in the world of mt2, I wanted to ask but there are 2011 file server?
if so, what more of...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 07/06/2011, 15:47
Replies: 3
Views: 516
Posted By Dynamitezstrong
ok i'm sorry :(

ok i'm sorry :(
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 07/06/2011, 15:14
Replies: 3
Views: 516
Posted By Dynamitezstrong
bug report in a NPC script, read question for clarification ...

or ragas, from what I anticipated in the title of the disc. I wish that created me (if you can and if you want) a script that allows players to report bugs, and should be reported in the forum ......
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 07/04/2011, 11:33
Replies: 2
Views: 523
Posted By Dynamitezstrong
aura around the armor ... help

excuse me again, I'm here to ask another help, now I noticed that you're a true master in the world of mt2 ^ ^
I wonder how do I put a blue aura around the new armor ......
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 07/04/2011, 11:21
Replies: 3
Views: 331
Posted By Dynamitezstrong
Thanks very much, is really a great forum epvp...

Thanks very much, is really a great forum epvp compliments.
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 07/04/2011, 11:06
Replies: 3
Views: 331
Posted By Dynamitezstrong
read, help the client modding

raga or excuse me, how do I put a logo in the inventory?
here's a screen to help you better understand:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

as you can see from the Italian took from a client,...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.