Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: typer12
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 10/30/2015, 15:29
Replies: 66
Views: 12,440
Posted By typer12
Can you reupload this?

Can you reupload this?
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 10/14/2015, 21:01
Replies: 66
Views: 12,440
Posted By typer12
Is it possible to buy only chat module? Not the...

Is it possible to buy only chat module? Not the twitch, but this one from: Csgo jackpot script download your own on csgo.network ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Edit: I don't know if you know...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 07/17/2015, 01:24
Replies: 38
Views: 14,815
Posted By typer12
Why only users with new accounts leaving comments?

Why only users with new accounts leaving comments?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/03/2013, 18:21
Replies: 380
Views: 175,526
Posted By typer12
Still getting error "Name is in use", so probably...

Still getting error "Name is in use", so probably they made serverside verification.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/02/2013, 19:52
Replies: 380
Views: 175,526
Posted By typer12
EU West working well, but "Riot" names are fixed....

EU West working well, but "Riot" names are fixed.
(yeah I changed files to allow riot names)
Forum: Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/04/2012, 23:57
Replies: 52
Views: 25,992
Posted By typer12
So can I see this bot in action via teamviewer ?

So can I see this bot in action via teamviewer ?
Forum: Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/03/2012, 14:00
Replies: 52
Views: 25,992
Posted By typer12
Can I see this bot in action via teamviewer ?

Can I see this bot in action via teamviewer ?
Forum: League of Legends 01/02/2012, 18:24
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,661
Posted By typer12
windowed 1024x768 @edit forgot to change...

windowed 1024x768

@edit
forgot to change to borderless. I was using old version so windowed was OK.

Now it's OK.
Forum: League of Legends 01/02/2012, 16:45
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,661
Posted By typer12
I have problem with battle training in 1.2...

I have problem with battle training in 1.2 version. Bot starts game, but in game it clicks too high - above continue button.
Forum: League of Legends 07/14/2011, 11:07
Replies: 1,503
Views: 201,451
Posted By typer12
Is it possible to disable this annoying windows...

Is it possible to disable this annoying windows "You have unlocked new rune page, mastery" etc. Sometimes bot isn't able to start game.
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.