Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: WhyNoy
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/01/2022, 19:16
Replies: 375
Views: 125,318
Posted By WhyNoy
Outdated. I booted up PUBG last night and tried...

Outdated. I booted up PUBG last night and tried the script, it helps but it definitely isn't as good as I remember it an year back.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 03/19/2022, 23:27
Replies: 152
Views: 51,778
Posted By WhyNoy
Nevermind. Seems my problem was temporary.

Nevermind. Seems my problem was temporary.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 10/24/2020, 03:40
Replies: 33
Views: 7,481
Posted By WhyNoy
So I tried a lot of cheats and went through a lot...

So I tried a lot of cheats and went through a lot of bs/scams. To date this guy is the only person to deliver a product that works and hasn't gotten me banned.

Initially had trouble getting it to...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 10/11/2020, 03:06
Replies: 12
Views: 2,436
Posted By WhyNoy
You know I was okay with not replying anymore,...

You know I was okay with not replying anymore, but you just had to spew the same lie again even though I literally posted my WINVER above. Windows 10 is installed on my SSD. Not a virtual machine....
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 10/10/2020, 18:33
Replies: 12
Views: 2,436
Posted By WhyNoy
A) I am not using a virtual machine. This is the...

A) I am not using a virtual machine. This is the seller trying to refuse refund by making up an excuse. I'm using an SSD with Windows 10 1903 build.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
B) I only...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 10/10/2020, 03:46
Replies: 12
Views: 2,436
Posted By WhyNoy
I paid full price for this cheat, received a file...

I paid full price for this cheat, received a file that does not work, and was denied a refund. The cheat maker tried to force me to format my PC in order to receive a refund.
Forum: DayZ Trading 09/24/2020, 05:54
Replies: 5
Views: 1,648
Posted By WhyNoy
Just got it and it works fine. :-)

Just got it and it works fine. :-)
Forum: DayZ Trading 09/24/2020, 01:17
Replies: 3
Views: 1,877
Posted By WhyNoy
What are the payment options?

What are the payment options?
Forum: DayZ Trading 09/19/2020, 22:05
Replies: 29
Views: 5,423
Posted By WhyNoy
Was gonna buy then saw no paypal. No paypal,...

Was gonna buy then saw no paypal.

No paypal, no thanks.
Forum: Suggestions & Feedback 09/01/2020, 16:52
Replies: 6
Views: 814
Posted By WhyNoy
Arrow Add 'New World' to the MMO section

New World is amazon's MMO and its currently in open beta on steam. I'm sure there are plenty of people that would like to buy some hacks for it.
Forum: DayZ 05/19/2020, 23:21
Replies: 13
Views: 2,318
Posted By WhyNoy
The fact that you're flaunting the lack of...

The fact that you're flaunting the lack of competition as something to be proud of is disgusting. Not to mention that you completely ignored my questions from the previous post and instead replied...
Forum: DayZ 05/16/2020, 23:23
Replies: 13
Views: 2,318
Posted By WhyNoy
That just means you guys are watching your own...

That just means you guys are watching your own backs while expecting customers to somehow have full faith in you-- despite you clearly not having any in them.

What happens if the server the...
Forum: DayZ 05/15/2020, 00:50
Replies: 13
Views: 2,318
Posted By WhyNoy
I was just about to buy it and then I realized...

I was just about to buy it and then I realized there's ID verification. No thanks, not risking being an identity theft victim. The site also says the verification is stored on the server. Why would...
Forum: DayZ Trading 05/12/2020, 21:46
Replies: 44
Views: 17,961
Posted By WhyNoy
What region are the accounts in?

What region are the accounts in?
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 07/31/2019, 15:55
Replies: 11
Views: 1,885
Posted By WhyNoy
How about because the cheat is 100% detected and...

How about because the cheat is 100% detected and it gets you a HWID ban? Despite you lying to people otherwise in this thread?

WARNING!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCAMMER!!!

I bought XYZ. Played...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 07/30/2019, 02:35
Replies: 11
Views: 1,885
Posted By WhyNoy
Still selling?

Still selling?
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.