Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > DayZ
You last visited: Today at 23:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Looking for ESP

Discussion on Looking for ESP within the DayZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Looking for ESP

Hi looking for esp it can be detectable im not running battleeye can someone send me?



torestt is offline  
Old 05/08/2020, 02:09   #2
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
count me in!


//enhance is offline  
Old 05/09/2020, 23:38   #3
 
elite*gold: 286
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
im searching to
maniacking12 is offline  
Old 05/12/2020, 20:30   #4



 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 433
Received Thanks: 171
proofcore.io


0x507FA68 is offline  
Old 05/15/2020, 00:50   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x507FA68 View Post
proofcore.io
I was just about to buy it and then I realized there's ID verification. No thanks, not risking being an identity theft victim. The site also says the verification is stored on the server. Why would it be stored instead of immediately deleted after being verified?
WhyNoy is offline  
Old 05/16/2020, 20:56   #6



 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 433
Received Thanks: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyNoy View Post
I was just about to buy it and then I realized there's ID verification. No thanks, not risking being an identity theft victim. The site also says the verification is stored on the server. Why would it be stored instead of immediately deleted after being verified?
We're one of the most reputable providers for BattlEye games on the market right now, not sure what makes you think that we want to steal our customers identities in any way. Deleting the information after verification would be an invite for people to abuse the verification system, leak stuff, do chargebacks or other bad things.
0x507FA68 is offline  
Old 05/16/2020, 23:23   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x507FA68 View Post
We're one of the most reputable providers for BattlEye games on the market right now, not sure what makes you think that we want to steal our customers identities in any way. Deleting the information after verification would be an invite for people to abuse the verification system, leak stuff, do chargebacks or other bad things.
That just means you guys are watching your own backs while expecting customers to somehow have full faith in you-- despite you clearly not having any in them.

What happens if the server the information is stored on is compromised? What happens if a staff member goes AWOL?
WhyNoy is offline  
Old 05/18/2020, 01:49   #8



 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 433
Received Thanks: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyNoy View Post
That just means you guys are watching your own backs while expecting customers to somehow have full faith in you-- despite you clearly not having any in them.

What happens if the server the information is stored on is compromised? What happens if a staff member goes AWOL?
Nobody is forced to purchase from us, feel free to buy from a different provider (only problem is that there are none lol). Customers can decide which provider they want and we can decide which customers we want, quite easy. We have full faith in our buyers since those already passed the verification process, however, we don't have full faith in random strangers. It's a fact that leakers, scammers and anticheat employees exist and we want to keep those people out at any costs.
0x507FA68 is offline  
Old 05/19/2020, 23:21   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x507FA68 View Post
Nobody is forced to purchase from us, feel free to buy from a different provider (only problem is that there are none lol). Customers can decide which provider they want and we can decide which customers we want, quite easy. We have full faith in our buyers since those already passed the verification process, however, we don't have full faith in random strangers. It's a fact that leakers, scammers and anticheat employees exist and we want to keep those people out at any costs.
The fact that you're flaunting the lack of competition as something to be proud of is disgusting. Not to mention that you completely ignored my questions from the previous post and instead replied with fluff. What I'm getting is that since you assume you're the only providers you're enforcing something that can potentially compromise a person's life over a simple hack. No thanks.

Oh, and you're wrong. There's definitely different providers. For example at the moment I'm using a hack that's not from you. Cheaper too. $25.

OP, let me know if you're still looking. I can point you to the right person.
WhyNoy is offline  
Old 05/20/2020, 00:38   #10



 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 433
Received Thanks: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyNoy View Post
The fact that you're flaunting the lack of competition as something to be proud of is disgusting. Not to mention that you completely ignored my questions from the previous post and instead replied with fluff. What I'm getting is that since you assume you're the only providers you're enforcing something that can potentially compromise a person's life over a simple hack. No thanks.

Oh, and you're wrong. There's definitely different providers. For example at the moment I'm using a hack that's not from you. Cheaper too. $25.

OP, let me know if you're still looking. I can point you to the right person.
There is a lot of competition, the only problem is that 95% of the providers aren't able to stay undetected. We are undetected since over 6 months now, I highly doubt that there is any hack for the same or cheaper price that is undetected for such a long time, feel free to prove me wrong (private **** doesn't count). Todays cheats for BattlEye games are far away from being "simple", they are highly advanced pieces of software.

The accusation that customers information could or would be sold/leaked in any way are just stupid and not based on any facts, we threat all information submitted to us with the highest level or respect to the users privacy. We are a reputable provider that has been on the market since years, something like this never happened and will never happen. Our ID verification is something that is necessary to keep the cheats & community safe, feel free if you know any better way to prevent scammers, leakers or anticheat employees from getting into our community & their hands on our software.
0x507FA68 is offline  
Old 05/21/2020, 03:44   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyNoy View Post
The fact that you're flaunting the lack of competition as something to be proud of is disgusting. Not to mention that you completely ignored my questions from the previous post and instead replied with fluff. What I'm getting is that since you assume you're the only providers you're enforcing something that can potentially compromise a person's life over a simple hack. No thanks.

Oh, and you're wrong. There's definitely different providers. For example at the moment I'm using a hack that's not from you. Cheaper too. $25.

OP, let me know if you're still looking. I can point you to the right person.
what hack are you using


NoWaYY is offline  
Reply

Tags
esp



« Invisible walls | Purpose Crash Method »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.