Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bordignon
Forum: Facebook 07/16/2011, 00:08
Replies: 39
Views: 3,436
Posted By bordignon
skip that!

skip that!
Forum: Facebook 07/15/2011, 23:50
Replies: 39
Views: 3,436
Posted By bordignon
Man, it works!!! 1 - download Fiddler Web...

Man, it works!!!

1 - download Fiddler Web Debugger - A free web debugging tool ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2 - pick all mushrooms
3 - open fiddler2 and CE
4 - back resources to save
5...
Forum: Facebook 07/15/2011, 15:48
Replies: 17
Views: 1,132
Posted By bordignon
please link it to my post, I've posted it first ...

please link it to my post, I've posted it first

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Facebook 07/14/2011, 19:29
Replies: 47
Views: 10,994
Posted By bordignon
Cool [Backyard Monsters] - Lab + Academy - instant train

Guys, this is not a simple code, so if you are patient I will explain how I did it step by step, so here it comes, it is done in two phases, 1st phase is to set up the trick, the other phase is to...
Forum: Facebook 07/13/2011, 15:39
Replies: 26
Views: 3,757
Posted By bordignon
did it again, this time was hard, I had to try 5...

did it again, this time was hard, I had to try 5 times at least

scanned between 1310541519 and 1310565896

found a lot of values, scanned next scan for "unchanged values" at CE

and changed...
Forum: Facebook 07/13/2011, 15:15
Replies: 10
Views: 853
Posted By bordignon
01 00 00 00 2c 01 00 00 01 00 00 00 worked...

01 00 00 00 2c 01 00 00 01 00 00 00

worked here! nice


gave up about the champ, was too hard to reproduce

end up with 8 days remaining to feed the chamo LOL
Forum: Facebook 07/13/2011, 14:53
Replies: 10
Views: 853
Posted By bordignon
my bad, these numbers change from day to day: ...

my bad, these numbers change from day to day:

19 4E 00 00 00 00 4C 04 00 00 70 03 00 00

I thought they would be a nice anchor for scanning but they are not,
for me today is:

1D 4E 00 00 00...
Forum: Facebook 07/13/2011, 14:32
Replies: 26
Views: 3,757
Posted By bordignon
Ok what I did was: First of all before messing...

Ok what I did was:
First of all before messing with the timestamp you need to do the cheat that I explained for you not to get the message "anyone home", not going afk, that is described in the...
Forum: Facebook 07/13/2011, 03:43
Replies: 26
Views: 3,757
Posted By bordignon
GROW SHROOMS Backyard Monsters

Hi guys, the new shiny hack rocks!!

It is still working!!!

And I managed to get lots of mushrooms growing at my yard at ANY TIME

You just need to find the unix timestamp of the last mushroom...
Forum: Facebook 07/12/2011, 15:06
Replies: 6
Views: 670
Posted By bordignon
my code for god champ works every time, i've...

my code for god champ works every time, i've posted it already, not explaining again
Forum: Facebook 07/10/2011, 16:59
Replies: 16
Views: 1,249
Posted By bordignon
NO "anyone home message" game open forever

forget to put in the title, it is about BYM

Guys this is to give you the ability to leave the game open forever!!!!

1 - scan for this array on read only memory
8B 99 20 01 00 00 89 5D B4 8B C8...
Forum: Facebook 07/10/2011, 16:10
Replies: 10
Views: 853
Posted By bordignon
general timestamp for the game

Hi I've found the general timestamp for the game the code is:

19 4E 00 00 00 00 4C 04 00 00 70 03 00 00

the address starts 2 bytes before, the code above is just to find it

this 4 starting...
Forum: Facebook 07/09/2011, 14:32
Replies: 23
Views: 3,396
Posted By bordignon
works every time, its just that sometimes the...

works every time, its just that sometimes the memory part where the first attack champ was instantiated never gets zeroed, so a few champs may be in the memory if that memory part was not claimed by...
Forum: Facebook 07/09/2011, 03:24
Replies: 23
Views: 3,396
Posted By bordignon
OK explaining 1 - search for your champ health...

OK explaining
1 - search for your champ health ex 36000 in double when attacking
2 - browse the memory region
3 - look at the 3rd line, there will be two "00 00 00 00 00 00 F0 3F" of this values...
Forum: Facebook 07/09/2011, 03:00
Replies: 10
Views: 3,910
Posted By bordignon
sorry, i don't wanna credit, i thought i...

sorry, i don't wanna credit, i thought i discovered by myself, it is not that hard to discover that thou
Forum: Facebook 07/09/2011, 02:54
Replies: 23
Views: 3,396
Posted By bordignon
Backyard monsters - CHAMP GOD SUPERSPEED

I also have champ god mode and super speed.
scan for the champs health in double when attacking
browse the memory region, you will see 00 00 00 00 00 00 F0 3F
mess with that, they are doubles
...
Forum: Facebook 07/09/2011, 02:38
Replies: 10
Views: 3,910
Posted By bordignon
I also have champ god mode and super speed. ...

I also have champ god mode and super speed.
scan for the champs health in double when attacking
browse the memory region, you will see 00 00 00 00 00 00 F0 3F
mess with that, they are doubles
Forum: Facebook 07/09/2011, 02:34
Replies: 10
Views: 3,910
Posted By bordignon
yeah it is important to keep under the real...

yeah it is important to keep under the real health, otherwise you will crash
Forum: Facebook 07/09/2011, 00:26
Replies: 10
Views: 3,910
Posted By bordignon
Lightbulb Backyard monsters - CHAMP HEAL 5s

this way you will heal your champ fasssssttt

find your champ health, increase it, it will go up fast, when it gets near the original full, change it back to normal ex:

your champ health is...
Forum: Facebook 07/06/2011, 21:48
Replies: 152
Views: 9,756
Posted By bordignon
instant resources = infinite pebble bombs =...

instant resources = infinite pebble bombs = infinite outposts = infinite starter kits 50mi
Forum: Facebook 07/06/2011, 17:20
Replies: 258
Views: 21,953
Posted By bordignon
pm me the code please, I'm from Brazil, level 40,...

pm me the code please, I'm from Brazil, level 40, the champion god mode helped but now I'm stucked!!!
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.