Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: WhatTheHeZ
Forum: Mabinogi 06/12/2015, 20:07
Replies: 2
Views: 2,351
Posted By WhatTheHeZ
Any auto clicker?

I checked around and saw the 2.2 auto clicker from a guy with a "ichigo chibi," and I also checked lot of the "said to be working" auto clicker and they don't work, is there any existing one that...
Forum: Mabinogi 10/24/2012, 13:13
Replies: 100
Views: 30,219
Posted By WhatTheHeZ
^ so you can't read or something? there already 2...

^ so you can't read or something? there already 2 replies and you still have to reply
Forum: Mabinogi 10/23/2012, 07:03
Replies: 100
Views: 30,219
Posted By WhatTheHeZ
Is this server going to be release? or are we...

Is this server going to be release? or are we just happened to be sitting here watching the videos 1 by 1 looking fancy, but NOPE server won't be open or released in any day
Forum: Mabinogi 10/23/2012, 06:52
Replies: 40
Views: 9,112
Posted By WhatTheHeZ
I can't find the thread?

I can't find the thread?
Forum: Mabinogi 08/18/2011, 12:15
Replies: 1
Views: 420
Posted By WhatTheHeZ
I need help, I do not know what is this...

Any hacking mod, except for tiara mods work. other one don't know...
it say some kind of error where it stop my mabinogi.exe to run

I don't know is that have to do with .net framework...

I...
Forum: Mabinogi 07/02/2011, 10:32
Replies: 43
Views: 3,619
Posted By WhatTheHeZ
Give a guess? If I don't have the power? Oh do I

Give a guess? If I don't have the power? Oh do I
Forum: Mabinogi 07/02/2011, 10:22
Replies: 43
Views: 3,619
Posted By WhatTheHeZ
brb tracking ip

brb tracking ip
Forum: Mabinogi 07/02/2011, 09:52
Replies: 43
Views: 3,619
Posted By WhatTheHeZ
Uh, so I do 1-3.5? but you put down, BECAUSE...

Uh, so I do 1-3.5? but you put down, BECAUSE YOu'RE SO DUMB Fo- Real on that one.

So what do I actually do? can you put the version for the next post you gonna make?
Forum: Mabinogi 07/02/2011, 09:46
Replies: 43
Views: 3,619
Posted By WhatTheHeZ
Ugh what the hell, it still not working... well...

Ugh what the hell, it still not working... well 4.5
Forum: Mabinogi 07/02/2011, 09:34
Replies: 43
Views: 3,619
Posted By WhatTheHeZ
well I don't know, cause I can't find any free...

well I don't know, cause I can't find any free 5.0. or 5.5
Forum: Mabinogi 07/02/2011, 09:27
Replies: 43
Views: 3,619
Posted By WhatTheHeZ
Four POINT ZERO. That what I typed eariler isn't...

Four POINT ZERO. That what I typed eariler isn't it???
Forum: Mabinogi 07/02/2011, 09:26
Replies: 43
Views: 3,619
Posted By WhatTheHeZ
No story there, is there a possibility to get you...

No story there, is there a possibility to get you out. That might help the world little bit sir.
Forum: Mabinogi 07/02/2011, 09:23
Replies: 43
Views: 3,619
Posted By WhatTheHeZ
Apparently, I'm asking a question. I never asked...

Apparently, I'm asking a question. I never asked for trolls or any argument. So get out. Please do it now, if you continue to troll. this songs fit you perfectly.


"Never gonna give you up."
Forum: Mabinogi 07/02/2011, 09:20
Replies: 43
Views: 3,619
Posted By WhatTheHeZ
Get out of the thread. Please do it.

Get out of the thread. Please do it.
Forum: Mabinogi 07/02/2011, 09:20
Replies: 43
Views: 3,619
Posted By WhatTheHeZ
4.0

4.0
Forum: Mabinogi 07/02/2011, 09:16
Replies: 43
Views: 3,619
Posted By WhatTheHeZ
Shhh.... Gosh, no 1 is asking you. ...

Shhh.... Gosh, no 1 is asking you.




- After updated the .net framwork. still not working...
Forum: Mabinogi 07/02/2011, 09:08
Replies: 43
Views: 3,619
Posted By WhatTheHeZ
Please any moderator or gm, don't close this...

Please any moderator or gm, don't close this thread yet. I need to ask more question. I saw lot more other thread closed due to trolls. then I can't ask any much more of question. So please do me a...
Forum: Mabinogi 07/02/2011, 04:11
Replies: 43
Views: 3,619
Posted By WhatTheHeZ
Re: Anti crash pake

Is not working.. I'm using window xp....


- It says [Run time error! Program: C:\ Nexon\maibnogi\client.exe R6030 - CRT not initialized]

After I click start mabinogi, then client run, before...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/30/2011, 01:18
Replies: 356
Views: 145,883
Posted By WhatTheHeZ
Not Working

Not Working
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/30/2011, 01:13
Replies: 75
Views: 11,422
Posted By WhatTheHeZ
I said where do I put it

I said where do I put it
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/30/2011, 01:02
Replies: 75
Views: 11,422
Posted By WhatTheHeZ
Where Do I Put it??

Where Do I Put it??
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.