Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 194
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: AndyML
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/30/2012, 18:18
Replies: 378
Views: 27,948
Posted By AndyML
5 booty / 1 lf4 :D 16 zeta/9 havoc 2 epsilon/...

5 booty / 1 lf4 :D
16 zeta/9 havoc
2 epsilon/ 1 lf4
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/27/2012, 04:10
Replies: 51
Views: 2,593
Posted By AndyML
#36

#36
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/26/2012, 20:20
Replies: 137
Views: 5,590
Posted By AndyML
22

22
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/26/2012, 18:22
Replies: 103
Views: 3,655
Posted By AndyML
17

17
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/25/2012, 17:32
Replies: 141
Views: 5,313
Posted By AndyML
665

665
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/11/2012, 20:31
Replies: 46
Views: 3,610
Posted By AndyML
I got for 15 zetas my 10 havocs but I don't have...

I got for 15 zetas my 10 havocs but I don't have luck with lf4...
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/11/2012, 00:11
Replies: 11
Views: 1,000
Posted By AndyML
I have that problem too for the last hour... just...

I have that problem too for the last hour... just wait , like always
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/14/2012, 18:28
Replies: 22
Views: 2,709
Posted By AndyML
FOR me always the chrome.exe in red in...

FOR me always the chrome.exe in red in multinjector :c i donīt know what is bad , i have disabled WEP and execute like administrator but no.. always is red , what i have to do ? i follow the steps...
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/14/2012, 18:28
Replies: 482
Views: 60,774
Posted By AndyML
FOR me always the chrome.exe in red in...

FOR me always the chrome.exe in red in multinjector :c i donīt know what is bad , i have disabled WEP and execute like administrator but no.. always is red , what i have to do ? i follow the steps...
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/25/2012, 21:47
Replies: 10
Views: 1,442
Posted By AndyML
Just logging and when IT STARTS don't move! just...

Just logging and when IT STARTS don't move! just don't move, i have to move manually but no... don't work... :c
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/25/2012, 21:44
Replies: 10
Views: 1,442
Posted By AndyML
For me don't work boxy too, just get in the same...

For me don't work boxy too, just get in the same place and don't move... i don't know what happened
Forum: Freebies 09/25/2012, 21:14
Replies: 94
Views: 3,256
Posted By AndyML
PBDO-BOT!

PBDO-BOT!
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/25/2012, 21:04
Replies: 15
Views: 910
Posted By AndyML
Nope,my vants are at 15% each I don't know what...

Nope,my vants are at 15% each I don't know what is happening :S

All boxy acc working less mine ... i don't know what is the problem... tryed on 6 pc's different, nothing... just is mine acc :S...
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/25/2012, 12:55
Replies: 15
Views: 910
Posted By AndyML
Already do that , don't work .-.

Already do that , don't work .-.
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/25/2012, 05:14
Replies: 15
Views: 910
Posted By AndyML
Kbot works for me perfectly, ibot too ,and pbdo!...

Kbot works for me perfectly, ibot too ,and pbdo! but only boxy for me it's something strange...
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/25/2012, 05:09
Replies: 15
Views: 910
Posted By AndyML
Did the bot work ? In my 2 pc's don't work! D:

Did the bot work ? In my 2 pc's don't work! D:
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/25/2012, 05:00
Replies: 15
Views: 910
Posted By AndyML
I do it , it's okay ,another bot works perfectly...

I do it , it's okay ,another bot works perfectly but in boxy won't move :confused:
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/25/2012, 04:40
Replies: 15
Views: 910
Posted By AndyML
Any one have this problem?

Hello , my name is Andy and I have the following problem:
My boxy won't collect anything , i don't have problems until yesterday.
Yesterday my bot was normal , so today i execute them and what......
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/25/2012, 01:09
Replies: 77
Views: 3,805
Posted By AndyML
777 :)

777 :)
Forum: Freebies 09/23/2012, 13:00
Replies: 75
Views: 2,761
Posted By AndyML
999

999
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/20/2012, 03:04
Replies: 9
Views: 544
Posted By AndyML
Zeta Gate I think

Zeta Gate I think
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/20/2012, 02:52
Replies: 20
Views: 1,412
Posted By AndyML
I bot everyday I can 10~12 hrs per day

I bot everyday I can 10~12 hrs per day
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/18/2012, 23:47
Replies: 17
Views: 1,356
Posted By AndyML
Server? I think Brazil 2 ...

Server?
I think Brazil 2 ...
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/15/2012, 06:00
Replies: 32
Views: 3,384
Posted By AndyML
I make 16k uri with Kristallon and kristallin wt...

I make 16k uri with Kristallon and kristallin wt BB in uppers with PBDO bot
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/15/2012, 00:46
Replies: 9
Views: 557
Posted By AndyML
Yup Happy botting Cheddar (: Oh,I forget...

Yup
Happy botting Cheddar (:
Oh,I forget this:
#closerequest
Showing results 1 to 25 of 194

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.