Here you can post your zeta and epsilon gates you complited and how much havoc and lf4 u get.
For example:
5 Zeta/2 Havoc
5 Epsilon/2 LF4.
Or from booty keys the LF4 ammount ..
For example:
100 booty/1 Lf4 bla bla....
What is the Elitegold to Rsg Ratio? 03/20/2011 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies im not too Familiar with this market does anyone know
the Ratio, for 1 Elitegold to runescape gold?
Thanks in Advance:)
Problem exp ratio.. 03/07/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies hello,
but why are my exp ratio so low on the server?
if I have a blaverus kill then I increased only 13 lvl .. I need the Exp ratio set yet elsewhere, or only in the formula.ini?
_________________________________________________ _______________
hallo,
ich hab probleme mit meine Exp Ratio... ich hab folgenes eingestellt:
fMonEXPRatio ,9.9
EXP RATIO update? 03/02/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies hello people,
because I've got a question .. if I now ingame / GM EXPRATIO 2.0 enter, he will also update the client? because the client now is for example 1.0 .. what should I do with the client what I assume on the server setting which he gets EXP RATIO
_________________________________________________ _____
hallo leute,
ich hab da eine frage.. wenn ich jetzt ingame /GM EXPRATIO 2.0 eingebe aktualisiert er das dann auch im Client? weil im Client steht jetzt zum beispiel 1.0 .. was muss...