Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ThePlumSmuggler
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/23/2014, 03:32
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,263
Posted By ThePlumSmuggler
Hi, I'm using Drow's tsp release files, and...

Hi, I'm using Drow's tsp release files, and everything is up and running, but after character select, client loads half way then Herlock crashes with a "no disc in drive d:" popup, any idea where to...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/23/2014, 01:28
Replies: 97
Views: 22,986
Posted By ThePlumSmuggler
I've got everything running, but as the client is...

I've got everything running, but as the client is loading after login, herlock crashes "no disc in drive d:" anyone else getting this? Did I miss something?
Forum: Rappelz 07/02/2011, 16:13
Replies: 429
Views: 36,540
Posted By ThePlumSmuggler
I'm loving this, all I want to know is where I...

I'm loving this, all I want to know is where I can send the case of RedBull's :)
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/10/2011, 22:10
Replies: 435
Views: 310,773
Posted By ThePlumSmuggler
Death. When a character dies (usually) all their...

Death. When a character dies (usually) all their buffs go away.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.