Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: siahtek
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 07/24/2025, 20:24
Replies: 39
Views: 23,636
Posted By siahtek
Are these macros even updated or should this just...

Are these macros even updated or should this just be considered outdated?
Forum: Dune: Awakening Trading 07/04/2025, 20:59
Replies: 178
Views: 51,976
Posted By siahtek
Yes, this current method is patched, I haven't...

Yes, this current method is patched, I haven't found another one yet.
Forum: Dune: Awakening Trading 07/04/2025, 15:29
Replies: 178
Views: 51,976
Posted By siahtek
Currently nothing public, the best way to work on...

Currently nothing public, the best way to work on finding a new one work on finding ways to create ghost/phantom items, since I would assume the method we use to convert them into real items will...
Forum: Dune: Awakening Trading 07/04/2025, 05:13
Replies: 178
Views: 51,976
Posted By siahtek
You missed dying and respawning after you pickup...

You missed dying and respawning after you pickup the ghost item from the ornithopter.

Also make sure you have a space open to equip it.. The item needs to equip itself when you die to work.
Forum: Dune: Awakening Trading 07/04/2025, 05:02
Replies: 178
Views: 51,976
Posted By siahtek
Here's the video I saw of the similar method. ...

Here's the video I saw of the similar method.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]



1 ornithopters is needed, what were doing is using a new bug they introduced in a recent update...
Forum: Dune: Awakening Trading 07/04/2025, 04:49
Replies: 178
Views: 51,976
Posted By siahtek
There's a clip on YouTube of someone doing a very...

There's a clip on YouTube of someone doing a very similar version if my instructions didn't work.



Unfortunately not that I know of.. but the second version can dupe individual items, so you...
Forum: Dune: Awakening Trading 07/04/2025, 01:01
Replies: 178
Views: 51,976
Posted By siahtek
I did not find a limit outside of the...

I did not find a limit outside of the ornithopters limit.. I was able to do multiple pickup and drops of invisible items to dupe them.
Forum: Dune: Awakening Trading 07/04/2025, 00:13
Replies: 178
Views: 51,976
Posted By siahtek
it's been reported you need to take a trip to the...

it's been reported you need to take a trip to the world map atleast once per game restart and make sure you wait the full 30s.

I can confirm it's still working.
Forum: Dune: Awakening Trading 07/03/2025, 22:20
Replies: 178
Views: 51,976
Posted By siahtek
Lightbulb Working item duplication

Method patched 07/04/2025

Steps to dupe.. price is a thank you in comments.

1. Prepare a chest with the same number of slots as you plan to dupe, but with 1 of that item in the slots (for a...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.