Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: RiderDark
Forum: Cabal Private Server 04/18/2016, 13:57
Replies: 388
Views: 40,185
Posted By RiderDark
Sorry Tyrus, The Team took too many wrong...

Sorry Tyrus,

The Team took too many wrong decisions, too often player has given you another chance! I recommend it to anyone, to not waste there time on this server!

You have too many false...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 04/16/2016, 13:58
Replies: 388
Views: 40,185
Posted By RiderDark
Just check this screen! Imgur: The most...

Just check this screen!

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

#Deadserver#corrupt
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 03/30/2016, 11:20
Replies: 72
Views: 8,340
Posted By RiderDark
Sorry I'm so suspicious, but I have to be sure...

Sorry I'm so suspicious, but I have to be sure that it works. Can you please post a video on sensation cabal, once in the city bi with the NPC of sensation and then in eod3, like a tutorial.
...
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 03/29/2016, 09:51
Replies: 72
Views: 8,340
Posted By RiderDark
Still waiting for MN cabal video and sensation...

Still waiting for MN cabal video and sensation cabal...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/27/2016, 19:07
Replies: 388
Views: 40,185
Posted By RiderDark
Very nice Server, ex GM has still access to his...

Very nice Server, ex GM has still access to his account and join tg to rape the winning nation with one shots.
After TG he chills in BI and laugh about his attitude, really funny.

Join this...
Forum: Cabal Guides & Templates 03/27/2016, 13:40
Replies: 25
Views: 55,329
Posted By RiderDark
shugoshjn I have a few questions: /_undorate...

shugoshjn
I have a few questions:
/_undorate
/_droprate
If i use this two i can de-/ increase drop rates of boss and chest? I need to have them in target then use the command?

/_offsoul...
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 03/26/2016, 16:45
Replies: 72
Views: 8,340
Posted By RiderDark
Still waiting for MN Cabal and sensation cabal...

Still waiting for MN Cabal and sensation cabal video...
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 03/25/2016, 10:42
Replies: 72
Views: 8,340
Posted By RiderDark
Update a video on MNCabal, Cabal sensation etc. ...

Update a video on MNCabal, Cabal sensation etc.

I donīt know what server drops only purple on first chest siena!
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 03/24/2016, 14:28
Replies: 72
Views: 8,340
Posted By RiderDark
I would like to see some proves, because i canīt...

I would like to see some proves, because i canīt believe it.
Anyway it would be nice if we can test a trial version or something like that.
Without to be sure no one will buy it.
Forum: Cabal Private Server 02/21/2016, 10:07
Replies: 388
Views: 40,185
Posted By RiderDark
Thumbs down Yeah, the GM for the hackpatrol and his guild...

Yeah, the GM for the hackpatrol and his guild mates with tones of Money!
Block for 2 days, then unblocked!

Better play on other server, they should ban the GM and his guild!

Nice Server?
Forum: Cabal Private Server 02/20/2016, 18:14
Replies: 388
Views: 40,185
Posted By RiderDark
Just check this thread on there Forum if you want...

Just check this thread on there Forum if you want to join them.

Alz bug user & the ones who benefitted from it | Sensation Network...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 10/09/2015, 20:00
Replies: 388
Views: 40,185
Posted By RiderDark
Exclamation I've been waiting for several weeks for the start...

I've been waiting for several weeks for the start of this server.
Unfortunately, I lose the patience and hope in this server.
Many other games start now or get updates that interest me. If the...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/06/2015, 21:27
Replies: 67
Views: 22,349
Posted By RiderDark
I want his cheattable do you know the link?

I want his cheattable do you know the link?
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/29/2014, 13:17
Replies: 831
Views: 217,774
Posted By RiderDark
Works on EU fine! If you use the NSD with a...

Works on EU fine!

If you use the NSD with a WA BM2 or diffrent class and spam, the dmg gets divided.
Has anyone a idear why?
Forum: Cabal Online 12/27/2014, 10:55
Replies: 1,402
Views: 258,774
Posted By RiderDark
Cabal EU Cheatengine or Cabalengine?

Hi,
i canīt find any bypass for Cabal EU, did I need one for useing CE?

Also i canīt find any Cheattable, i have only seen videos with cheattables.

Can someone help me?

(Request) Wallhack...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/27/2014, 01:33
Replies: 15
Views: 8,202
Posted By RiderDark
So you donīt release the wallhack? WHy do...

So you donīt release the wallhack?

WHy do you post it? I donīt get it...
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 05/31/2012, 09:17
Replies: 2
Views: 535
Posted By RiderDark
Jo klar kann man das set erfahren einfach...

Jo klar kann man das set erfahren einfach persönliche nachricht an mich schicken^^
Zum rest:
-besitzt ein lvl 10er Armaku
-es fehlen 36% bist HR 14 (cap)
-Runen besitzt er meiner meinung nach...
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 05/29/2012, 15:17
Replies: 2
Views: 535
Posted By RiderDark
WTS Cabal (DE Mars) Acc WA 182

Wie oben schon beschrieben möchte ich meinen Acc auf Cabal DE Mars verkaufen.
Auf dem Account befinden sich 6 chars:
Main char 182 WA
160+ FB & MA
130+ FS
120+ FA & BL

Der Krieger besitzt...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/17/2012, 19:11
Replies: 865
Views: 201,178
Posted By RiderDark
Thx, now i check how i must use it. I donīt have...

Thx, now i check how i must use it. I donīt have checkt the list from you. Thank you very much is a perfect list^^
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/17/2012, 15:11
Replies: 865
Views: 201,178
Posted By RiderDark
sorry, but after ep8 i use no skill delay whith,...

sorry, but after ep8 i use no skill delay whith, 1scan, dann 0 with dancing scan till my address. Now i donīt now how i must do this and nobody is perfect to know everything
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/17/2012, 11:09
Replies: 865
Views: 201,178
Posted By RiderDark
I read the readme.txt, but i donīt understand...

I read the readme.txt, but i donīt understand what i must do.
--No Skill Delay // auto sp regen--
Freeze the value at 1629413
What is the meaning of it, could you explain me exactly what i must...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/16/2012, 18:00
Replies: 865
Views: 201,178
Posted By RiderDark
Could anybody explain me how i can use the no...

Could anybody explain me how i can use the no skill delay?
Forum: Cabal Guides & Templates 05/16/2012, 17:59
Replies: 175
Views: 35,171
Posted By RiderDark
Sorry guys, but i canīt use no skill delay. Can...

Sorry guys, but i canīt use no skill delay. Can anybody explain how i must do this.
After ep8 i search my address with 1 do nothing and 0 for danceing. But now with ep8 this donīt work.
Sorry for...
Forum: Cabal Guides & Templates 05/15/2011, 16:47
Replies: 159
Views: 41,532
Posted By RiderDark
Ich hab das befolgt was im guide steht, also hab...

Ich hab das befolgt was im guide steht, also hab mich reg. dann kommt das fenster wo man zahlen muss. Das schliße ich dann und gehe auf free login, dann kommt aber Login Failed und das man zwischen...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.