I've done those already. I think macro can not affect cabalmain.exe, because when I chat it does not write hundreds of "4"s on screen in cabal, but in notepad, opera,mozilla it does.
I've done those already. I think macro can not affect cabalmain.exe, because when I chat it does not write hundreds of "4"s on screen in cabal, but in notepad, opera,mozilla it does.
CABAL Europe blocks the macro guys. So please use Wandalizatorka's bypass guide and it will work for you. Back then I have played with AHK but at EP10's release it got blocked so use the bypass method.
CABAL Europe blocks the macro guys. So please use Wandalizatorka's bypass guide and it will work for you. Back then I have played with AHK but at EP10's release it got blocked so use the bypass method.
[Selling] Auto keyboard macro! 12/28/2014 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies Can use for all game!
For more info add my skype: ntkhoi11
Thanks :)
[Release] Auto - War + pickup (hot keyboard pro) 08/24/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 42 Replies Get Hold of a program called HOT KEYBOARD PRO
if possible get a cracked version
this is a macro designed to run on 12sky2 fullscreen
Disable Duel/Trade/Friend/Desciple/Party/House requests
ONLY enable Battle request
press hotkey CTRL + F9
Then it will auto take u to war, and 90% chance of picking up ur tbd's (not 68)