Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: oLdstyle
Forum: Aion Guides & Strategies 05/13/2009, 21:18
Replies: 351
Views: 111,165
Posted By oLdstyle
Question!

Anyone know why do i get this error ?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

As u can see i'm using vista and directx 10!
Forum: Lineage 2 04/17/2009, 14:16
Replies: 1
Views: 953
Posted By oLdstyle
L2Khaos

I'm trying to get a OOG Walker to connect, but i've failed and i'm asking for u'r help. I know that on login screen the port is 1850 but after i've logged in the port switches to 7777. I've tried...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/24/2008, 14:44
Replies: 0
Views: 1,448
Posted By oLdstyle
Question ->Login LoginServer Timeout.

15:37:18 Now we will use local verification:o)
15:37:18 Enjoy!
15:37:18 Link LoginServer Succeed.
15:37:48 ->Login LoginServer Timeout.

This is why i get when i try to login to a L2Khaos. I...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/04/2008, 15:45
Replies: 0
Views: 1,779
Posted By oLdstyle
L2Atlantis Interlude!

Hey. I've read almost all posts related to L2Walker OGG but i cant figure it out how to connect to L2Atlantis. I got the server IP,verify emu, but i cant find the TOKEN and the Protocol. I've tried...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/04/2008, 03:53
Replies: 22
Views: 14,672
Posted By oLdstyle
Anyone knows any GameGuard Killer for Interlude ?...

Anyone knows any GameGuard Killer for Interlude ? pleaseeee.. thx ;p
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/01/2008, 16:45
Replies: 129
Views: 22,683
Posted By oLdstyle
It doesnt work for me. I've tried over and over...

It doesnt work for me. I've tried over and over again. All i get is this message:

17:38:26 Now we will use local verification:o)
17:38:26 Enjoy!
17:38:26 Link LoginServer Succeed.
17:38:47...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/01/2008, 13:33
Replies: 1
Views: 899
Posted By oLdstyle
I got the ip server and all, but i cant pass the...

I got the ip server and all, but i cant pass the login screen,I cant even login. L2Khaos is using a Bake Ice Launcher and seems like i cant pass that. If there is anyone that can help, please post a...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 04/30/2008, 16:18
Replies: 257
Views: 77,892
Posted By oLdstyle
Is there anyway to bypass the Bake Ice launcher ?...

Is there anyway to bypass the Bake Ice launcher ? I have the IG but i cant bypass the L2khaos Bake Ice launcher.. PLS HELP
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.