Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Pentium-
Forum: Shaiya Trading 09/02/2013, 10:15
Replies: 1
Views: 587
Posted By Pentium-
bump

bump
Forum: Shaiya Trading 08/31/2013, 09:10
Replies: 1
Views: 587
Posted By Pentium-
bumpicles

bumpicles
Forum: Shaiya Trading 08/28/2013, 10:35
Replies: 1
Views: 587
Posted By Pentium-
[WTS] 80 Fighter OS/Merged - 20k Kills - Hot time Accessories

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Level 80 Fighter - 20k kills

No gear only the hot time accessories and assorted AP items (i.e movement runes/summons).

This is my secondary account I don't...
Forum: Shaiya Trading 06/21/2013, 16:37
Replies: 4
Views: 374
Posted By Pentium-
Record proof of the sale and transaction.. ...

Record proof of the sale and transaction..

Paypal does not support the sale of intangible items such as virtual accounts.

If you respond in the chargeback stating it was an intangible item and...
Forum: Shaiya Trading 02/12/2013, 14:34
Replies: 10
Views: 663
Posted By Pentium-
Thats not his real IP it is actually...

Thats not his real IP it is actually 62.45.190.102

Wish this post had been here before I dealt with him.

Its funny because its probably one of the big OP sellers on here behind it.

Wouldn't...
Forum: Shaiya Trading 02/12/2013, 14:33
Replies: 4
Views: 345
Posted By Pentium-
Guess thats what you get for trusting people -...

Guess thats what you get for trusting people - beware of agsed aka agsed1 gave him half ops first because he had a 70+ character and seemed reputable somewhat he ended up giving me a sob story of...
Forum: Shaiya Trading 02/08/2013, 14:27
Replies: 4
Views: 345
Posted By Pentium-
-- Shaiya OS OP's /0.80 - 1 --

Hello!

I am selling OPs on Shaiya OS for 80 cents a piece.

I will do bulk discounts if you purchase over a hundred.

Please message me for Skype details if interested or just leave your skype...
Forum: Shaiya Trading 11/18/2012, 16:50
Replies: 6
Views: 1,310
Posted By Pentium-
Thanks! I am not looking for trades as in trades...

Thanks! I am not looking for trades as in trades for other accounts on private servers etc.

If someone wanted to buy just gear or whatever for cash we can discuss that aswell.
Forum: Shaiya Trading 11/18/2012, 15:22
Replies: 6
Views: 1,310
Posted By Pentium-
Exclamation [WTS] lvl 80 UM Fighter - LAILAH/OS

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Fully linked and enchanted lvl 80 UM Fighter with 2 chevs.

Comes with 4 ele weaps and 2 ele tops and a third clean top all max linked...
Forum: Shaiya 11/14/2012, 02:46
Replies: 4
Views: 1,060
Posted By Pentium-
Anything can be taken apart but will it work when...

Anything can be taken apart but will it work when you put it back together with modifications? Most likely not.

Wasn't make unfound accusations people have actually tried with no success as of...
Forum: Shaiya 11/13/2012, 12:53
Replies: 14
Views: 1,761
Posted By Pentium-
AGE simply monetizes the US Shaiya servers and...

AGE simply monetizes the US Shaiya servers and does actually mantain the server all the updates are controlled by Nexon but Aeria does have some influence when it comes to suggestions to make money.....
Forum: Shaiya 11/13/2012, 12:41
Replies: 4
Views: 1,060
Posted By Pentium-
Why won't old hacks work in EP6? Answers here.

The latest version of the shaiya client is using a new security software called "Themida".

If you are anyway familiar with obfuscation with Java then this is a similar usage if you'd like more in...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 11/07/2012, 17:47
Replies: 77
Views: 7,075
Posted By Pentium-
bump trustworthy

bump trustworthy
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 10/23/2012, 21:12
Replies: 1
Views: 550
Posted By Pentium-
New Server?

Hey guys.

I have an E3-1270 with 16gbs of RAM and two SSD's.

Its a pretty powerful machine its currently running Ubuntu but I can virtualize a windows VPS on it.

I have this machine in...
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/22/2012, 03:07
Replies: 161
Views: 121,448
Posted By Pentium-
Well you can never be too sure. :handsdown:

Well you can never be too sure.

:handsdown:
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/16/2012, 10:52
Replies: 161
Views: 121,448
Posted By Pentium-
Did a few tests on it to verify security was...

Did a few tests on it to verify security was watching incoming and outgoing traffic - checked for listeners and or keyloggers.

Found no trace of anything harmful and it works great!

I am sure...
Forum: Shaiya Trading 10/02/2012, 08:55
Replies: 1
Views: 294
Posted By Pentium-
WTB - Lailah OP's

I want to purchase 100+ OP's via ElitePvPers using Elite Gold I have not purchased any EG yet but I will when a price is set.

I am only doing that to avoid being scammed thanks in advance I may do...
Forum: Shaiya Trading 09/25/2012, 02:29
Replies: 3
Views: 825
Posted By Pentium-
Not interested sorry. Added you. ...

Not interested sorry.



Added you.


-- Would also like to add that I would trade for OS ops for my fighter account --
Forum: Shaiya 09/21/2012, 12:37
Replies: 5
Views: 594
Posted By Pentium-
If you have installed Apache and gotten an error...

If you have installed Apache and gotten an error I'd recommend either pasting the error from your apache error log or trying to search the web for an answer - regardless lack of information kills the...
Forum: Shaiya Trading 09/21/2012, 12:32
Replies: 3
Views: 825
Posted By Pentium-
Exclamation 70 UM Lailah Priest - FOR SALE

I am looking to sell one of my old alt accounts that I no longer play - leveled it while tagging my fighter because at one point I planned on funneling cash into it to make it a tank - never got...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 04/23/2011, 03:04
Replies: 51
Views: 6,233
Posted By Pentium-
I never said you advertised you I was stating...

I never said you advertised you I was stating that a majority of shaiya server players read these forums and your making a fool of yourselves.

Wasn't meant to be a negative statement whatsoever, I...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 04/22/2011, 18:20
Replies: 51
Views: 6,233
Posted By Pentium-
Fighting and arguing on a post isn't getting...

Fighting and arguing on a post isn't getting anything solved, if anything all these posts only frown on your server because of the immaturity in some of the responses..

I can tell you one thing...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 04/21/2011, 13:38
Replies: 17
Views: 7,272
Posted By Pentium-
http://i51.tinypic.com/xgmt02.jpg Some...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Some amazing new work has been done as of late!

• Exp rate has been increased from 40% to 100%
• New repeatable quests for gear/weps in AH.
• OP's are...
Forum: Shaiya 04/21/2011, 07:23
Replies: 0
Views: 555
Posted By Pentium-
Pentium Designs

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Hey everyone I've decided to start designing again! so here goes.

If you'd like to have a free signature made fill out the following form.

1. Type of...
Forum: Shaiya 04/18/2011, 04:57
Replies: 381
Views: 64,413
Posted By Pentium-
SOLD

SOLD
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.