Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ATKennedy
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/01/2015, 17:52
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,089,736
Posted By ATKennedy
Since the update my bot picked up 21 thousand...

Since the update my bot picked up 21 thousand palladium, and killed 400 aliens. In 13 hours with 3 revives. I'd say the update worked great. :handsdown:
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/24/2015, 20:30
Replies: 826
Views: 211,199
Posted By ATKennedy
Hmm. Im still having the incorrect login error...

Hmm. Im still having the incorrect login error fairly often.
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/22/2015, 03:15
Replies: 826
Views: 211,199
Posted By ATKennedy
Hello, I am getting a login error that. Wrong...

Hello, I am getting a login error that. Wrong username/Password, but it logs me out of my backpage when I click login even though there is an error. I am on USA East 3
***EDIT***
Upon doing a...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/17/2015, 16:57
Replies: 826
Views: 211,199
Posted By ATKennedy
Hello. Mine is still stuck on loading after some...

Hello. Mine is still stuck on loading after some time. While it is like this I can't click log in.
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/16/2015, 04:19
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,089,736
Posted By ATKennedy
I think he is talking about golem not killing...

I think he is talking about golem not killing aliens in palla.
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/11/2015, 20:29
Replies: 826
Views: 211,199
Posted By ATKennedy
Mine is stuck on checking for update.

Mine is stuck on checking for update.
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/11/2015, 16:07
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,089,736
Posted By ATKennedy
Botting 2-3 hours/day is safe. There may always...

Botting 2-3 hours/day is safe. There may always be a chance to get banned, however.
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/30/2015, 23:02
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,089,736
Posted By ATKennedy
Yes

Yes
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/23/2015, 00:16
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,089,736
Posted By ATKennedy
Just a routine update, Im assuming.

Just a routine update, Im assuming.
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/18/2015, 23:00
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,089,736
Posted By ATKennedy
When was the last update to the bot? Just...

When was the last update to the bot? Just wondering? A general date (like last week, last month, etc.)
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/03/2015, 02:33
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,089,736
Posted By ATKennedy
Me too. I bot 10-12 hours 5 days per week for 2...

Me too. I bot 10-12 hours 5 days per week for 2 months now.
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/03/2015, 01:13
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,089,736
Posted By ATKennedy
I use minimap and am not banned.

I use minimap and am not banned.
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/30/2015, 22:42
Replies: 826
Views: 211,199
Posted By ATKennedy
Could you make it so that it stops spinning when...

Could you make it so that it stops spinning when it completes the gate?
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/08/2015, 02:23
Replies: 36
Views: 6,656
Posted By ATKennedy
Didn't work

Didn't work
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/07/2015, 19:20
Replies: 58
Views: 4,478
Posted By ATKennedy
Yes. I wouldn't mind. I would sit and watch the...

Yes. I wouldn't mind. I would sit and watch the tool work as long as I didn't have to click 2000 times.
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/07/2015, 18:24
Replies: 58
Views: 4,478
Posted By ATKennedy
I would like a tool that spins galaxy gate by 1...

I would like a tool that spins galaxy gate by 1 and immediately uses the multiplier on x2. This would save me a lot of time. I have tried using a macro for it but it doesn't work very well.
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/31/2015, 22:47
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,089,736
Posted By ATKennedy
The bot should shoot back in the speed...

The bot should shoot back in the speed configuration, then if the aliens take shields on speed config the bot will switch to your laser configuration. This is on premium version, I am not experienced...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/30/2015, 23:23
Replies: 317
Views: 43,954
Posted By ATKennedy
Probably not considering it is a pixel bot.

Probably not considering it is a pixel bot.
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/23/2015, 04:11
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,089,736
Posted By ATKennedy
Hmm.. I do not think my email notifications are...

Hmm.. I do not think my email notifications are accurate. The email says I had collected 900 palla in one hour. But I check my ship and the bot says I have collected 1500 and I have that much in my...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/21/2015, 18:31
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,089,736
Posted By ATKennedy
Where do you put your ship? I put mine at the...

Where do you put your ship? I put mine at the bottom of the field but it still gets shot.
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/20/2015, 21:10
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,089,736
Posted By ATKennedy
Hello Palavia, I am also having a the problem of...

Hello Palavia, I am also having a the problem of my hangar that I use for warping to 5-3 getting killed by aliens. It stays at the bottom of the palladium field, but when an alien shoots it it will...
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/04/2015, 01:53
Replies: 3
Views: 614
Posted By ATKennedy
Not getting bugs... I did 15 with no havoc. Now I...

Not getting bugs... I did 15 with no havoc. Now I am 30 zeta 7 havoc. Good luck.
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/23/2015, 21:48
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,089,736
Posted By ATKennedy
Does it get stuck in the bottom of the maze? Mine...

Does it get stuck in the bottom of the maze? Mine has done this a time or two but always goes back out after a bit.
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/23/2015, 03:58
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,089,736
Posted By ATKennedy
The support email is [email protected] ,...

The support email is [Only registered and activated users can see links] , It may take some time for a reply as all replies are manual. Good luck!
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/23/2015, 01:44
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,089,736
Posted By ATKennedy
Some days are better than others for me. I am a 9...

Some days are better than others for me. I am a 9 drone aegis (no aegis design) I run full speed on my collect config with all sheild on drones. Then on my other config I run no speed all bo2 and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.