Dats all not all suggestions: add confi switcher: so we can set , for example, first confi for collecting, and second for mob shooting on low hp.
And why it would be only in premium version?
The exact thing you're suggesting right now is already in the bot...
Palavia decides what has to be payed for, nothing to do about it, deal with it.
Btw, the 2nd config is for collecting and the 1st one is for repairing etc.
Hmm.. I do not think my email notifications are accurate. The email says I had collected 900 palla in one hour. But I check my ship and the bot says I have collected 1500 and I have that much in my cargo. In past the email has always been accurate however. Is there any way it couldn't be accurate?
Hmm.. I do not think my email notifications are accurate. The email says I had collected 900 palla in one hour. But I check my ship and the bot says I have collected 1500 and I have that much in my cargo. In past the email has always been accurate however. Is there any way it couldn't be accurate?
Might be because of pet usage? Otherwise try informing palavia about it
I would like to see how the program collects for you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by olololqwerty
Dats all not all suggestions: add confi switcher: so we can set , for example, first confi for collecting, and second for mob shooting on low hp.
And why it would be only in premium version?
Because the Free version is only a demonstration and I prefer that you will buy a Premium which have all what you need
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan
...
Btw, the 2nd config is for collecting and the 1st one is for repairing etc.
Actually the bot will "memorized" your configuration in which you start the bot (or will find the one which only has not shields) like a "Collecting-configuration". There is no matter if it 1st or 2nd!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATKennedy
Hmm.. I do not think my email notifications are accurate. The email says I had collected 900 palla in one hour. But I check my ship and the bot says I have collected 1500 and I have that much in my cargo. In past the email has always been accurate however. Is there any way it couldn't be accurate?
It's normal if in this time when the bot is sending your notification your PET is out of FUEL and the bot don't count it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by armands912
Any1 else when pop dont revive on spot but on base?
Actually the bot will "memorized" your configuration in which you start the bot (or will find the one which only has not shields) like a "Collecting-configuration". There is no matter if it 1st or 2nd!
Hmm.. I have shield on both configs lol.. So when I start the bot it it switches to 2nd and collects with that config even if I was on my 1st config...
Hmm.. I have shield on both configs lol.. So when I start the bot it it switches to 2nd and collects with that config even if I was on my 1st config...
If you have shields in your both configurations, then when you start the bot he will first check for shields in your starting configuration, then he will switch to your second confi to check it too. If in this second confi the bot didn't see shields, then he will start collecting with it and will "mark" it like his collecting confi... if he "see" that there are shields, then will wait 5 seconds and will return to your first confi and will start colecting with it.
Try, watch and you'll see
i tried the npcs killer functions and i need a little bit of help , ok i saw that the bot circle in the area that you put and kill the npcs but i have a problem when i am killed by those npcs , the bot close the game page and after do nothing , anyone can help me to fix this ?
If you have shields in your both configurations, then when you start the bot he will first check for shields in your starting configuration, then he will switch to your second confi to check it too. If in this second confi the bot didn't see shields, then he will start collecting with it and will "mark" it like his collecting confi... if he "see" that there are shields, then will wait 5 seconds and will return to your first confi and will start colecting with it.
Try, watch and you'll see