Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: puzzlebird
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 04/10/2007, 11:55
Replies: 256
Views: 41,142
Posted By puzzlebird
It is good to hear that. As we do not own any...

It is good to hear that. As we do not own any trojan, this tools works very well for our taos and melee-water.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 04/06/2007, 03:30
Replies: 256
Views: 41,142
Posted By puzzlebird
On the other hand, I will persude 30man to submit...

On the other hand, I will persude 30man to submit source code to DM for review.

;-( I should not get involved in this CO2 mess as I have been out for quite time, but all these make me headache...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 04/06/2007, 03:29
Replies: 256
Views: 41,142
Posted By puzzlebird
No, any TQ based IP returns, as you proved...

No, any TQ based IP returns, as you proved yourself, to belong to Servepath or whatever it's called.
I have seen the account and Pyramid Game Server IP, I see those two but ALSO that IP....
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 04/05/2007, 16:37
Replies: 256
Views: 41,142
Posted By puzzlebird
So, let me try to figure it out. My suspection...

So, let me try to figure it out. My suspection this IP is one of the game server. Could you tell me what's server name you tested, and I will show you if this IP is TQ game server.

For example:...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 04/05/2007, 12:12
Replies: 256
Views: 41,142
Posted By puzzlebird
First of all, this is not open source forum and...

First of all, this is not open source forum and we do hate leechers who simply copy our code and make their own. What we try to do is to contribute to epvpers and do anything possible to make CO2...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 12/25/2006, 16:18
Replies: 39
Views: 2,500
Posted By puzzlebird
I know eventually there will be someone to crack...

I know eventually there will be someone to crack it. No program is non-crackable, but key is how can use manage the cracked software.

ScriptVessel is by far the best bot for conquer online and I...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 12/18/2006, 07:25
Replies: 10
Views: 1,707
Posted By puzzlebird
Supportive to the author! Really great work for...

Supportive to the author! Really great work for quick fix.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 12/17/2006, 15:17
Replies: 140
Views: 22,457
Posted By puzzlebird
The subscription fee for new co-partner is only...

The subscription fee for new co-partner is only 4USD per month. The author worked very good to develop this tool and keep updating it.

If you like or need this tool, do consider pay 4 dollar per...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 12/14/2006, 04:26
Replies: 89
Views: 13,719
Posted By puzzlebird
countrymakeinUS.dll can not be downloaded now....

countrymakeinUS.dll can not be downloaded now. Can anyone re-upload?
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 08/23/2006, 05:23
Replies: 579
Views: 56,492
Posted By puzzlebird
9net9.com has been down for quite a few weeks. I...

9net9.com has been down for quite a few weeks. I think we will have no conquerpartner anymore.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/19/2006, 08:51
Replies: 114
Views: 15,282
Posted By puzzlebird
Well, I have to agree that I also peeked into the...

Well, I have to agree that I also peeked into the source code the same way as tester did, but the purpose is to get more knowledge of CO packets.

The issue is how can we share knowledge while...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/18/2006, 07:16
Replies: 114
Views: 15,282
Posted By puzzlebird
I feel really sorry that Etan close this project,...

I feel really sorry that Etan close this project, which I think could be most promising for the next big thing in this community.

In fact, Etan you could ask Choronman4k to add you to co.developer...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 07/10/2006, 11:20
Replies: 579
Views: 56,492
Posted By puzzlebird
So here is the details on how to crack conquer...

So here is the details on how to crack conquer partner. Bitvector is using full version's dll with trial version's exe, but my way is differnt. I cracked the trial version's dll with trial version's...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 07/10/2006, 06:30
Replies: 579
Views: 56,492
Posted By puzzlebird
A quick update... I have completely quit conquer...

A quick update... I have completely quit conquer online and will not come back. Consequently, there will be no more updated for cracked copartner.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 06/29/2006, 03:17
Replies: 579
Views: 56,492
Posted By puzzlebird
the new version is to add "traditional chinese"...

the new version is to add "traditional chinese" version. So the three folders are:

* simplified chinese, trial version
* simplified chinese, full version
* traditional chinese, full version
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 06/28/2006, 03:16
Replies: 114
Views: 15,282
Posted By puzzlebird
The auto-hunter/looter in QOProxy works, but the...

The auto-hunter/looter in QOProxy works, but the player's movement is not easy to be reflected on the CO client.

The QOProxy sent a "WARP" (0x3f2, type 0x56) packet to COclient, so that player's...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 06/27/2006, 16:04
Replies: 114
Views: 15,282
Posted By puzzlebird
What in my mind to extend QOProxy is to write a...

What in my mind to extend QOProxy is to write a packet based botter. copartner is just advanced auto-clicker and the item dropper sucks. If we can implement packet based robot, that would be great....
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 06/27/2006, 15:00
Replies: 114
Views: 15,282
Posted By puzzlebird
very nice program. GUI is a little bit slow,...

very nice program. GUI is a little bit slow, maybe because of .Net. Anyway, this program is much better than original COPRoxy, without aimbot anyway. ;)

+Karma
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/27/2006, 04:35
Replies: 2
Views: 404
Posted By puzzlebird
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...53&t=...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

I am reading some old post on packets and came across this...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/27/2006, 03:08
Replies: 25
Views: 2,609
Posted By puzzlebird
In fact I had some concerns on the aimbot, when...

In fact I had some concerns on the aimbot, when released even to a group of trusted friends.

Something happened on my server that my buddies won GW with fixed QOProxy gracefully, but in the end...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/23/2006, 09:50
Replies: 6
Views: 1,021
Posted By puzzlebird
QOProxy is easy to fix, but i would not suggest...

QOProxy is easy to fix, but i would not suggest you release the source code to public (i.e. mass of noobs). If you take my words, aimbot will shake the balance of the game. Do not release the aimbot...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 06/18/2006, 16:27
Replies: 579
Views: 56,492
Posted By puzzlebird
i noticed this as well, but I can not improve...

i noticed this as well, but I can not improve this as I am NOT the author. Hope new version can correct it.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 06/18/2006, 03:55
Replies: 579
Views: 56,492
Posted By puzzlebird
as I said, dont use if you dont belive...

as I said, dont use if you dont belive puzzlebird. And I am pretty hate this kind of post, which acts as if he finds something and claims others to be guilty.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 06/18/2006, 03:25
Replies: 579
Views: 56,492
Posted By puzzlebird
cracked 2006-06-17 released. ;) If you have...

cracked 2006-06-17 released. ;)

If you have high level archer at "Meteor" server, PM me pls. I need someone to help ;)
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 06/15/2006, 03:34
Replies: 46
Views: 6,441
Posted By puzzlebird
Well, this program MAY work, but 23M (and music)...

Well, this program MAY work, but 23M (and music) will definitely make it almost useless. For a good hacking tool, small size is the good measure of quality actually. ;)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.