Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bIsh69
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/06/2007, 05:07
Replies: 7
Views: 813
Posted By bIsh69
1. Not sure about spawns, but the big fat...

1. Not sure about spawns, but the big fat monsters drop the stones the most in my experience.

2. I've gotten ND a lot more on the left side then the right. (again my own experience lol)

3. I've...
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 03/02/2007, 09:24
Replies: 141
Views: 24,557
Posted By bIsh69
Yay you made the Black and silver! ^^ Ty!

Yay you made the Black and silver! ^^
Ty!
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 02/28/2007, 19:32
Replies: 141
Views: 24,557
Posted By bIsh69
I think they look good, thanks for sharing ^^ ...

I think they look good, thanks for sharing ^^
IF you're taking requests, I'd like to see Black with Silver trims xD hehe
Keep up the good work! =)
Forum: Conquer Online 2 02/13/2007, 00:35
Replies: 20
Views: 1,663
Posted By bIsh69
Some people are such jerks >.>

Some people are such jerks >.>
Forum: Conquer Online 2 02/04/2007, 00:00
Replies: 8
Views: 2,255
Posted By bIsh69
No it randomly drops it.

No it randomly drops it.
Forum: Diablo 2 01/31/2007, 10:20
Replies: 2
Views: 8,879
Posted By bIsh69
Ty ^^

Ty ^^
Forum: Diablo 2 01/31/2007, 00:35
Replies: 2
Views: 8,879
Posted By bIsh69
Anyone know where I can find the sounds/wavs etc...

Anyone know where I can find the sounds/wavs etc for diablo.
Example, I want the sound gems make when you move,drop or find them =D
I looked in game files, didn't see any seperate wav files and...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/30/2007, 11:15
Replies: 31
Views: 4,093
Posted By bIsh69
I think its a good idea, I use a warrior+ bow in...

I think its a good idea, I use a warrior+ bow in superman,(so I don't scatter =P) and it'll help a lot. Gonna test it later =D


EDIT:
Hmmm... I realized its for full screen =/
Still a good...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/27/2007, 16:43
Replies: 63
Views: 6,668
Posted By bIsh69
Awesome tool! Ty for this =)

Awesome tool! Ty for this =)
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/19/2007, 07:32
Replies: 150
Views: 26,390
Posted By bIsh69
Thats the same problem I'm having. Works on one...

Thats the same problem I'm having.
Works on one computer, but not the other.
The only diff between pcs, is one is XP Pro, other is XP Media.
So... *shrug* >.<
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 01/18/2007, 22:24
Replies: 1
Views: 1,505
Posted By bIsh69
Heres my first finished 2nd RB theme, Its girly...

Heres my first finished 2nd RB theme,
Its girly =P
Red Butterflies ^^

Link for DL:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/18/2007, 10:34
Replies: 150
Views: 26,390
Posted By bIsh69
Its not a ScriptVessel crack, Unless you already...

Its not a ScriptVessel crack, Unless you already have Cracked Version of ScriptVessel this is useless for you, So is date changing ur computer... [/b][/quote]
I have the cracked version, but it is...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/18/2007, 09:46
Replies: 150
Views: 26,390
Posted By bIsh69
I've tried changing the date back and replacing...

I've tried changing the date back and replacing the file, it still won't log in for me. =/
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/16/2007, 05:56
Replies: 18
Views: 1,834
Posted By bIsh69
I've done the blue mouse quest hundreds of times,...

I've done the blue mouse quest hundreds of times, and have gotten a db once. =D
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/07/2007, 02:43
Replies: 439
Views: 34,182
Posted By bIsh69
Pyramid & Lion =)

Pyramid & Lion =)
Forum: Conquer Online 2 12/25/2006, 19:06
Replies: 20
Views: 1,912
Posted By bIsh69
All my lvl 1's lvled to 19 xP

All my lvl 1's lvled to 19 xP
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 12/15/2006, 06:23
Replies: 25
Views: 2,709
Posted By bIsh69
Ty! ^^

Ty! ^^
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 12/08/2006, 19:35
Replies: 67
Views: 5,680
Posted By bIsh69
Lol, you didn't read anything I said. =P

Lol, you didn't read anything I said. =P
Forum: Conquer Online 2 12/08/2006, 19:33
Replies: 170
Views: 41,583
Posted By bIsh69
I think its awesome, good job =) I can't get it...

I think its awesome, good job =)
I can't get it to work however hehe =P
Forum: Conquer Online 2 12/08/2006, 19:18
Replies: 37
Views: 3,043
Posted By bIsh69
English? o.o

English? o.o
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 12/08/2006, 19:13
Replies: 67
Views: 5,680
Posted By bIsh69
They did do that basically.... Qonquer xD &...

They did do that basically.... Qonquer xD

& not everyone "depends" on bots. They just help in many ways =)
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 12/08/2006, 19:12
Replies: 67
Views: 5,680
Posted By bIsh69
Yes but we really do find it funyn that the only...

Yes but we really do find it funyn that the only people who actually want the bots are the people with like 20 posts/0 karma...and probably dont even know how to play conquer properly ^^ the rest of...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 12/08/2006, 18:45
Replies: 67
Views: 5,680
Posted By bIsh69
I don't understand people saying "oh no don't...

I don't understand people saying "oh no don't crack this or that, bots are bad,people over use them"

Do any of these people realize what site they are on? o.O
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 11/30/2006, 00:45
Replies: 47
Views: 12,610
Posted By bIsh69
They are always in the same spots.

They are always in the same spots.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/06/2006, 02:57
Replies: 53
Views: 6,407
Posted By bIsh69
Great job, very helpful ^.^

Great job, very helpful ^.^
Showing results 1 to 25 of 53

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.