Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Odysseus
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/12/2006, 08:35
Replies: 2,225
Views: 114,683
Posted By Odysseus
when the game D/C while cotobo is proccessing...

when the game D/C while cotobo is proccessing something (like walk/run structure as example) cotobo will stop responding and when u login again the whole game will stop responding
I'm using SP2 and...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/10/2006, 06:56
Replies: 66
Views: 12,259
Posted By Odysseus
nah, this bollocks I spammed 20 mets on my lvl...

nah, this bollocks
I spammed 20 mets on my lvl 80 super BS after hitting zero dura twice and guess what? all failure

it's totally about luck then
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 02/17/2006, 12:38
Replies: 66
Views: 12,259
Posted By Odysseus
Few Questions: I hit zero dura twice and my...

Few Questions:
I hit zero dura twice and my boots are now 27/27 should I try this trick now?
What happens if I hit zero dura more than 3 times???
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 02/13/2006, 18:21
Replies: 66
Views: 12,259
Posted By Odysseus
plz help I don't wanna lose my items :(

plz help
I don't wanna lose my items :(
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 02/11/2006, 20:30
Replies: 2,225
Views: 114,683
Posted By Odysseus
anybody else got this error???? I can't drop...

anybody else got this error????
I can't drop ores cuz of it
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 02/11/2006, 20:26
Replies: 66
Views: 12,259
Posted By Odysseus
What I got so far is: Drop your dura to zero,...

What I got so far is:
Drop your dura to zero, go fix it
the max. dura will be lowered, after that drop your dura again to zero and fix etc etc
til you have like 10/10 or 5/5 dura on, say, like lvl...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 02/11/2006, 09:11
Replies: 2,225
Views: 114,683
Posted By Odysseus
when it try to drop ores i get this: Error:...

when it try to drop ores i get this:
Error: nOresToDrop(10) >=DropAfterXOres(9)
o.0 help
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 02/05/2006, 05:47
Replies: 66
Views: 12,259
Posted By Odysseus
Just few questions: What kind of problems? ...

Just few questions:

What kind of problems?

I've lvl15 -5 unique bracelet, it's 15/15, is it safe do this process twice on this item?

also, I've lvl 80 bs which I want to make super, I'll hit...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/16/2006, 18:38
Replies: 226
Views: 46,154
Posted By Odysseus
It works OK but it doesn't drop Rate 1 gold...

It works OK
but it doesn't drop Rate 1 gold ore, I mean it DOES drop rate 2-4 but not rate 1
I won't use generate picture cuz you guyz said it's buggy..
but it's annoying to have those rate 1 gold...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.