Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Rad-
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 02/27/2011, 22:09
Replies: 83
Views: 24,283
Posted By Rad-
A new patch which contains full 70 armors would...

A new patch which contains full 70 armors would be really nice :)
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 02/26/2011, 14:32
Replies: 75
Views: 65,581
Posted By Rad-
It was about shaiyacrypt.dll. It wasnt in program...

It was about shaiyacrypt.dll. It wasnt in program when I downloaded it first. Now the tool is working great and time to thank lilpro :)
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 02/26/2011, 10:51
Replies: 75
Views: 65,581
Posted By Rad-
Extract working but I cant encrypt or decrypt any...

Extract working but I cant encrypt or decrypt any .sDATA files. Have problem like Ariez. İs there any way or tool to encrypt/decrypt this files ?
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/24/2011, 15:21
Replies: 1
Views: 550
Posted By Rad-
[Help] Hp Recovery Problem

I m testing something on my pserver and I have a problem ; Hp recovery is going so high [ I cant kill boss like dios exel it recovers his hp 100k although i give 30k damage per time ]
How and where...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 02/21/2011, 17:10
Replies: 790
Views: 182,129
Posted By Rad-
LigerZer0 Failed to connect to game server,...

LigerZer0

Failed to connect to game server, after selecting server and clicking ok
May be caused by Windows Firewall blocking the client trying to connect to the server.
Can also be caused by...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 02/21/2011, 03:36
Replies: 790
Views: 182,129
Posted By Rad-
İ did all steps. Didnt see any problem....

İ did all steps. Didnt see any problem. Everything seems ok but when I join the game got an error. Failed to connect to game server!!! . Any idea ? İ did search but didnt found anything useable.

...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.