Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 65
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: allusionx
Forum: Cryptocurrency Trading 01/02/2014, 01:06
Replies: 4
Views: 660
Posted By allusionx
Yes, by Western Union or paypal

Yes, by Western Union or paypal
Forum: Cryptocurrency Trading 01/02/2014, 00:18
Replies: 4
Views: 660
Posted By allusionx
Buying Bitcoins [H]WU,PP, BT

I am looking to buy bitcoins as I am currently running low on them.
Taking only preev.com rates +5-15% bonus
The minimum amount that I am buying per sale is 1 btc because it will not be worth the...
Forum: Trading 01/01/2014, 01:48
Replies: 8
Views: 365
Posted By allusionx
I can do 650 paypal or 700 western union

I can do 650 paypal or 700 western union
Forum: Cryptocurrency Trading 12/31/2013, 03:31
Replies: 2
Views: 480
Posted By allusionx
added

added
Forum: Cryptocurrency Trading 12/31/2013, 02:51
Replies: 2
Views: 480
Posted By allusionx
Buying Bitcoins [H]WU,PP, BT

I am looking to buy bitcoins as I am currently running low on them.
Taking only preev.com rates +5-10% bonus
The minimum amount that I am buying per sale is 1 btc because it will not be worth the...
Forum: elite*gold Trading 12/31/2013, 02:39
Replies: 1
Views: 355
Posted By allusionx
Buying Bitcoins [H]WU,PP, BT

I am looking to buy bitcoins as I am currently running low on them.
Taking only preev.com rates +5-10% bonus
The minimum amount that I am buying per sale is 1 btc because it will not be worth the...
Forum: Cryptocurrency Trading 12/31/2013, 01:21
Replies: 0
[Buying] Buying Bitcoins
Views: 400
Posted By allusionx
Buying Bitcoins

I am looking to buy bitcoins as I am currently running low on them.
Taking only preev.com rates +5-10% bonus
The minimum amount that I am buying per sale is 1 btc because it will not be worth the...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/16/2013, 12:19
Replies: 7
Views: 463
Posted By allusionx
Interested in the account, please pm me details.

Interested in the account, please pm me details.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/15/2013, 08:34
Replies: 34
Views: 1,882
Posted By allusionx
Completed my b1-s4 boost. Will definitely use...

Completed my b1-s4 boost. Will definitely use this service again.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/10/2013, 10:18
Replies: 34
Views: 1,882
Posted By allusionx
Bought 3 wins, won 1 playing the rest now

Bought 3 wins, won 1 playing the rest now
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/10/2013, 08:41
Replies: 34
Views: 1,882
Posted By allusionx
Interested in an oce boost

Interested in an oce boost
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/19/2013, 00:45
Replies: 18
Views: 2,136
Posted By allusionx
Servers? Oce?

Servers? Oce?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/18/2013, 08:07
Replies: 12
Views: 770
Posted By allusionx
Servers? Oce?

Servers? Oce?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2013, 11:55
Replies: 40
Views: 3,254
Posted By allusionx
servers? Oce?

servers? Oce?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/24/2013, 13:16
Replies: 2
Views: 386
Posted By allusionx
How many times do you need to repost your thread....

How many times do you need to repost your thread. Lol...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/22/2013, 22:38
Replies: 41
Views: 3,427
Posted By allusionx
Servers? Oce?

Servers? Oce?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/22/2013, 12:20
Replies: 5
[Buying] Cheap OCE boost
Views: 390
Posted By allusionx
Weren't you offering a boosting service a while...

Weren't you offering a boosting service a while ago? Lol.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/22/2013, 07:35
Replies: 33
Views: 3,338
Posted By allusionx
What servers, OCE?

What servers, OCE?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/20/2013, 11:20
Replies: 85
Views: 4,787
Posted By allusionx
How bout on OCE server?

How bout on OCE server?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/20/2013, 02:17
Replies: 4
Views: 498
Posted By allusionx
Bought a boost. Doing vouche games now.

Bought a boost. Doing vouche games now.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/20/2013, 01:38
Replies: 4
Views: 498
Posted By allusionx
oce?

oce?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/19/2013, 13:30
Replies: 573
Views: 43,650
Posted By allusionx
Do you do oce?

Do you do oce?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/13/2013, 03:53
Replies: 42
Views: 2,678
Posted By allusionx
servers? On oce?

servers? On oce?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/12/2013, 00:15
Replies: 111
Views: 11,313
Posted By allusionx
No shit, you don't have my money, you knew you...

No shit, you don't have my money, you knew you couldn't complete my order thats why you sent my order to flowboosting, and he ran away with the money. Lol... How stupid can you get.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/11/2013, 11:12
Replies: 111
Views: 11,313
Posted By allusionx
BUYERS BEWARE BUYERS BEWARE Recently...

BUYERS BEWARE
BUYERS BEWARE

Recently ordered a b2-g5 OCE boost. A few days later, my account details changed and he blamed his booster and his booster blamed him etc... I asked him to refund me...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 65

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.