Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hellsum
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/23/2010, 12:04
Replies: 74
Views: 10,805
Posted By hellsum
Hi! I do not speak german, but I've translated...

Hi!
I do not speak german, but I've translated all with google.
Few years ago I've coded a Thermalquellen bot without GWCA, with full Hard Mode support, selling system, and with lots of randomized...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 09/15/2007, 00:02
Replies: 185
Views: 24,889
Posted By hellsum
Wow, thank you very much guild_wars_gamer for...

Wow, thank you very much guild_wars_gamer for your detailed answer!
Ill try that asap :)

ps: got allready Autoit(and I love it),but didnt tryed to reverse the code :P
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 09/13/2007, 13:47
Replies: 185
Views: 24,889
Posted By hellsum
Hello there, Im finally arrived at elona reach...

Hello there,
Im finally arrived at elona reach with my elementalist (bot account :P)
just to try your ele/me bot!

It seems very good but sometime Ive some problem with traveling...
I think it...
Forum: Guild Wars 06/01/2007, 16:01
Replies: 13
Views: 1,927
Posted By hellsum
Ive read something about requia here around, but...

Ive read something about requia here around, but I cant understand what "pros" and what "cons" it could have... and overall I can understand if the project is still active or not O_o
Forum: Guild Wars 05/31/2007, 03:13
Replies: 13
Views: 1,927
Posted By hellsum
hmm Ive seen them in european eng dis 1-2 (but...

hmm Ive seen them in european eng dis 1-2 (but more in dis 2)!

what do you mean with "memory based"?
my experience in coding bots is limited to macros with au3 sadly :-/
Forum: Guild Wars 05/30/2007, 13:34
Replies: 13
Views: 1,927
Posted By hellsum
Lately Ive seen many Mo/W entering UW, all doing...

Lately Ive seen many Mo/W entering UW, all doing the same paths, all with stupid names, and all without a guild.
another proof can be the lowest price ever of ectos, and as we all know all...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 04/13/2007, 00:02
Replies: 373
Views: 112,995
Posted By hellsum
ok, thank you very much again Term!nX, you...

ok,
thank you very much again Term!nX,
you are becoming my spiritual guide in those wasted lands of bots and hacks ^^
:handsdown:
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 04/12/2007, 23:51
Replies: 373
Views: 112,995
Posted By hellsum
Ive been able to run multi gw clients editing the...

Ive been able to run multi gw clients editing the gw.exe file with an hexadecimal editor, renaming all strings Guild Wars, in Guild Wart...
thats pretty easy, and can be done manually for every...
Forum: Guild Wars 04/12/2007, 20:51
Replies: 18
Views: 1,645
Posted By hellsum
Do you think that 1 hour (at night) per day is...

Do you think that 1 hour (at night) per day is too much? :rofl:
can I ask you how much hours/day you bot? :)
Forum: Guild Wars 04/12/2007, 02:52
Replies: 18
Views: 1,645
Posted By hellsum
So, 0 is instant click and higher is the number,...

So, 0 is instant click and higher is the number, slower is the movement?

edit Ive found it in the help
Forum: Guild Wars 04/11/2007, 22:41
Replies: 18
Views: 1,645
Posted By hellsum
I've translated with google to understand...

I've translated with google to understand something:P

So, do you think that the path from one click to another does not count to make a bot less detectable?
Forum: Guild Wars 04/11/2007, 20:51
Replies: 18
Views: 1,645
Posted By hellsum
hmm, I cant understand German :(

hmm, I cant understand German :(
Forum: Guild Wars 04/11/2007, 19:49
Replies: 18
Views: 1,645
Posted By hellsum
thanks for your tips bitchbi :) btw, my bot...

thanks for your tips bitchbi :)
btw, my bot does stop its runs after a random number of runs between 30 and 60, it's a bug that Im trying to understand, but it seems to be helpful to not be detected...
Forum: Guild Wars 04/11/2007, 16:58
Replies: 18
Views: 1,645
Posted By hellsum
LOL I would use him, but its too stupid to...

LOL I would use him, but its too stupid to understand what key press when :P
Forum: Guild Wars 04/11/2007, 15:43
Replies: 18
Views: 1,645
Posted By hellsum
I was wondering about what tricks do you use to...

I was wondering about what tricks do you use to make your bots/macros less detectable, and if you can figure out what technics do the GW bot-catching team use to detects bots...

My main tricks...
Forum: Lineage 2 04/02/2007, 02:17
Replies: 9
Views: 2,804
Posted By hellsum
on retail did not work, does not work and will...

on retail did not work, does not work and will never work :P

Im just talking of l2j private servers!
Ill keep trying and if it happens again... Illl post it!


BTW, thx for your superb and...
Forum: Lineage 2 03/28/2007, 16:38
Replies: 9
Views: 2,804
Posted By hellsum
If you were right, L2 would be executed even if...

If you were right, L2 would be executed even if your computer had 16mb of RAM memory :p

Im sorry, but I still think that item count numbers are locally stored, and can change server-side item...
Forum: Lineage 2 03/26/2007, 18:16
Replies: 9
Views: 2,804
Posted By hellsum
you are right, but let me explain better: ...

you are right, but let me explain better:

some transition in L2 works with chunk of data 100% stored on your own pc RAM memory, for example I can remember the C2-C3 age, where u could edit any...
Forum: Lineage 2 03/26/2007, 16:51
Replies: 9
Views: 2,804
Posted By hellsum
Hello all! As the title says, I noticed a...

Hello all!

As the title says, I noticed a strange bug/exploit, but I dint figure out yet how to make it works!

Btw the conditions that I met to have item transfered from one server to another...
Forum: Lineage 2 03/26/2007, 01:05
Replies: 0
Views: 464
Posted By hellsum
sorry wrong forum

sorry wrong forum
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/21/2007, 00:20
Replies: 208
Views: 74,847
Posted By hellsum
Its a RPG interpratation server, I like very much...

Its a RPG interpratation server, I like very much to rule my own character as I were really in his shoes...:P
but those low low rate, are a pain in the ***, and I wish to have a more easy life. :D ...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/20/2007, 18:46
Replies: 208
Views: 74,847
Posted By hellsum
the server is a l2j one of last revisions, so C5...

the server is a l2j one of last revisions, so C5 and maybe soon C6
and its a low low rate (2x O_o), so there isn't any gmshop :-/



So, if I wish to buy an angel slayer, I cant...am I right? :)...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/20/2007, 02:20
Replies: 208
Views: 74,847
Posted By hellsum
Hello! first I wish to thanks for your great...

Hello!
first I wish to thanks for your great job ;)

btw, there's something that I cant understand from posts above:

If I wish to buy for example a sword of revolution with hLapex, I need to go...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.