Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: debug2000
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 09/12/2012, 16:45
Replies: 192
Views: 81,681
Posted By debug2000
long long ago,thank you

long long ago,thank you
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/23/2009, 06:42
Replies: 33
Views: 12,090
Posted By debug2000
what is quiver? plz

what is quiver? plz
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 09/27/2008, 13:12
Replies: 51
Views: 12,025
Posted By debug2000
english plz plzzzzzz

english plz plzzzzzz
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/13/2008, 18:44
Replies: 17
Views: 4,236
Posted By debug2000
english plz

english plz
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/30/2008, 08:57
Replies: 7
Views: 3,293
Posted By debug2000
where is the Wrist armor dealer? please give me...

where is the Wrist armor dealer?
please give me the NPC
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/30/2008, 08:46
Replies: 6
Views: 7,588
Posted By debug2000
中国式英语,我顶

中国式英语,我顶
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/28/2008, 12:41
Replies: 29
Views: 6,732
Posted By debug2000
English plz

English plz
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/08/2008, 03:23
Replies: 12
Views: 2,386
Posted By debug2000
English plz

English plz
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/05/2008, 08:19
Replies: 145
Views: 87,787
Posted By debug2000
顶啊,theX往往出人意料,顶你了 good guy ,I’ll have a try

顶啊,theX往往出人意料,顶你了
good guy ,I’ll have a try
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/05/2008, 08:04
Replies: 59
Views: 22,909
Posted By debug2000
看不懂,哪里有什么降低智力精神的诅咒啊,我日 someone who make a video...

看不懂,哪里有什么降低智力精神的诅咒啊,我日
someone who make a video so that we have a look at
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 03/05/2007, 14:08
Replies: 189
Views: 41,305
Posted By debug2000
error#132 game crashed how can i do????????? ...

error#132
game crashed
how can i do?????????
help!!!!!
helppppp!!!!!!
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 03/05/2007, 13:29
Replies: 15
Views: 3,737
Posted By debug2000
English please,I cant understand

English please,I cant understand
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 03/05/2007, 13:16
Replies: 34
Views: 4,688
Posted By debug2000
also

also
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 11/28/2006, 16:01
Replies: 17
Views: 4,939
Posted By debug2000
who have the active code?

who have the active code?
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/26/2006, 17:12
Replies: 458
Views: 91,201
Posted By debug2000
someone who give me the link of megablax version...

someone who give me the link of megablax version 1.0?thx
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/21/2006, 18:03
Replies: 458
Views: 91,201
Posted By debug2000
can the MegaBlax work on lacd server? It seems...

can the MegaBlax work on lacd server?
It seems not
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/21/2006, 18:02
Replies: 458
Views: 91,201
Posted By debug2000
on the lacd server,I can not create the char over...

on the lacd server,I can not create the char over level 1.
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/20/2006, 05:37
Replies: 458
Views: 91,201
Posted By debug2000
OK,thank you,I can create,It works,

OK,thank you,I can create,It works,
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/19/2006, 20:58
Replies: 458
Views: 91,201
Posted By debug2000
No,I mean, the char that I created is level 1...

No,I mean, the char that I created is level 1 instead of level 200. I want the level 200. That is to say,the char's name is not like MegaW LEVEL=100,it is MegaW,So ,the MegaBlax do not work for me! I...
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/19/2006, 19:43
Replies: 458
Views: 91,201
Posted By debug2000
For what ? i mean u dont use this programm ingame...

For what ? i mean u dont use this programm ingame ! when u make everything right it should work ! follow step by step tutorial !^^

Cya

BTW: there are screenshots of me 1 page before...
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/19/2006, 10:20
Replies: 458
Views: 91,201
Posted By debug2000
can someone post some video of this hack£¿

can someone post some video of this hack£¿
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/17/2006, 09:01
Replies: 458
Views: 91,201
Posted By debug2000
Following the instructions,I create a char,but it...

Following the instructions,I create a char,but it is level 1 instead of lvl 100
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/17/2006, 06:54
Replies: 458
Views: 91,201
Posted By debug2000
speak English please! I can not read German ...

speak English please!
I can not read German

I tested it ,but did not work,something wrong?
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/16/2006, 04:50
Replies: 35
Views: 4,755
Posted By debug2000
Login LoginServer Fail who knows why£¿

Login LoginServer Fail

who knows why£¿
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 05/10/2006, 15:44
Replies: 65
Views: 14,725
Posted By debug2000
Please update the download link!!! i can not...

Please update the download link!!!
i can not download
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.