Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cocoliso103
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/15/2011, 02:34
Replies: 1
Views: 585
Posted By cocoliso103
NEW BUG!

Ey somebody know about a bug for transfer Promerium to the ship instantly?

and increase the production of this one?

Or make hold bigger to earn more credits?

Or a tool that transfers...
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/14/2011, 19:18
Replies: 4
Views: 499
Posted By cocoliso103
I just did it and still the same problem I turned...

I just did it and still the same problem I turned it off and the same message appears :(
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/14/2011, 18:48
Replies: 4
Views: 499
Posted By cocoliso103
I redownloaded but doesnīt work and itīs first...

I redownloaded but doesnīt work and itīs first time that I use it and my antivirus doesnīt show any message about this :/
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/14/2011, 18:17
Replies: 4
Views: 499
Posted By cocoliso103
WP doesnīt run :(

I downloaded WP but, as title says, doesnīt run and I donīt know why!

Iīm really sad I did everything that Roscatelīs Tuto says.


1)I disabled DEP & UAC.
2)Then restarted my PC
3)And I tried...
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/14/2011, 06:41
Replies: 2
Views: 823
Posted By cocoliso103
Talking Some doubts!

Hi everybody! Ey I want to know something about the Scripts:

Pirate's chest finder & Vacuum script.

The first one shows me the location of every pirateīs chest in mini map but is like all the...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.