Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WP doesnīt run :(

Discussion on WP doesnīt run :( within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WP doesnīt run :(

I downloaded WP but, as title says, doesnīt run and I donīt know why!

Iīm really sad I did everything that Roscatelīs Tuto says.

1)I disabled DEP & UAC.
2)Then restarted my PC
3)And I tried to execute the program with right click and choosing "Execute as administrator"

4)Then appears a message:

And I still have this problem :/

Please somebody tell me cause really want to use scripts for DO

PS: I use Windows 7
Old 10/14/2011, 18:18   #2

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,426
redownload configured WP. somefiles are missing. also don't let the antivirus to block or clean wp's files.
Old 10/14/2011, 18:48   #3

I redownloaded but doesnīt work and itīs first time that I use it and my antivirus doesnīt show any message about this :/
Old 10/14/2011, 19:09   #4

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoliso103 View Post
I redownloaded but doesnīt work and itīs first time that I use it and my antivirus doesnīt show any message about this :/
Try to turn it off the or add it as exception... your antivirus occurs wp, that's why it's not working.
Old 10/14/2011, 19:18   #5

I just did it and still the same problem I turned it off and the same message appears

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Doesn t anyone has address 4 Ce?
07/07/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Doesnt anyone has addresses for Cheat Engine? Oh and another thing i dont know how but i found spin hack in Ft it s works but i wrote only stupid things can some1 post me how to search addresses??? please Thaaaanks :mofo:
Pk2 Tool's doesn
05/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
pk2 tool's doesn't work for me Hey. I've now been waiting for long time without could find any help to resolve my problem. I hope you can help. Please, do ONLY, reply if you tryed and really know how to fix this or what there is wrong. Thank you. That i do is what i always do. and it works great in the orginals clients, and ecsro etc.... I only had this problem with the sun world. And i think it's the tools, there is incorrect somehow.
if your bot doesn't show up do this :)
05/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
the thing u have to do is is delete the softmod files from the silkroad folder then extract it again!! i did that and it help me.... + karma for me if it worked :cool:
So why doesn't this work?
10/08/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Ok, I dunno if this has been done before cuz I didn't find it on search. I edited shop.dat so that the pharmacist would sell dbs instead of stanchers. Here I didn't just change the picture, but replaced the stancher item id with the db item id number. There were some other chars behind each item tho I don't think they mattered. My problem is, as you can see on the 2nd screenshot, I can even pick the item from the shop and bring it to my inv but it just doesnt wanna sell it to me. ...