Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bullet21.=BrokeBack_MT
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 01/22/2011, 16:48
Replies: 78
Views: 49,151
i decide to go back to offical server, so all the...

i decide to go back to offical server, so all the hacks are down. cos no one abe to bypass the xsign?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/09/2011, 04:43
Replies: 10
Views: 967
Nub looking for DEV cos they Cant do the job!!...

Nub looking for DEV cos they
Cant do the job!! FAILED!!
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/09/2011, 04:38
Replies: 3
Views: 587
Chinadk I already told u, u can just get someone...

Chinadk I already told u, u can just get someone share and expect it to run. U need to edit it. That will need a alot of time for u to learn. And alot brain power.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/08/2011, 04:43
Replies: 12
Views: 2,013
I think hacker911 was just a jealous nub. Lol.. I...

I think hacker911 was just a jealous nub. Lol.. I m going to
Report him for using 911 which made me
Think ok so many ppls die during 911 world trade center. Ahahahahaha.. 操你妈妈! hacker911。
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/04/2011, 07:51
Replies: 8
Views: 580
No life failed..

No life failed..
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/04/2011, 05:20
Replies: 8
Views: 580
Reported: cause bump threats,ADing.

Reported: cause bump threats,ADing.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/04/2011, 05:17
Replies: 1
Views: 503
Request close.. This guy is ADing his server

Request close.. This guy is ADing his server
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/03/2011, 14:54
Replies: 2
Views: 400
Some bricks are in the exe.

Some bricks are in the exe.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/03/2011, 13:07
Replies: 7
Views: 791
Reported: cause double posts Pls stop ...

Reported: cause double posts

Pls stop
Double post if u dunno the forum rule pls read the rule before post.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/03/2011, 11:54
Replies: 21
Views: 3,337
Hello read pls.. He said after he got a English...

Hello read pls.. He said after he got a English client. His old Chinese client can't even open console. I already said it's client problem for his old Chinese client. But u said is the exe.. Why...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/03/2011, 11:50
Replies: 7
Views: 791
Search button pls.

Search button pls.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/03/2011, 10:59
Replies: 21
Views: 3,337
Looks like ur suspect was wrong. I already said...

Looks like ur suspect was wrong. I already said it's nothing wrong with the dekaron exe but the client itself. Pls
Read next time. And stop posting the same ans to spam the threat.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/03/2011, 10:04
Replies: 21
Views: 3,337
U too BB_MT read my previous post... They ans the...

U too BB_MT read my previous post... They ans the same thing as me and
Janver. Dun cry much .. Press Tys I think I been help u . How
To be a real useful man..
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/02/2011, 23:38
Replies: 21
Views: 3,337
The guy's console dun open at all. Try to read...

The guy's console dun open at all. Try to read previous posts before answering. If not is as well as spamming. I teamviewer with him, I told him to get a new exe both for server and client. But still...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/02/2011, 17:39
Replies: 4
Views: 603
Do u know muti accts will get ban?

Do u know muti accts will get ban?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/02/2011, 15:23
Replies: 9
Views: 705
U dun admit? but the fact is already in the...

U dun admit? but the fact is already in the extreme top 100. And if ppls agree with you den their won't be any players thr. But in fact Tats alot of players thr. And been a Chinese, I didn't see any...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/02/2011, 14:56
Replies: 2
Views: 708
Pls goggle. Here is dekaron section not SQL

Pls goggle. Here is dekaron section not SQL
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/02/2011, 10:22
Replies: 21
Views: 3,337
Ofcos. Let me repeat the steps. Type /DEV...

Ofcos. Let me repeat the steps.
Type /DEV OPENCONSOLE
Press CRT+shift and console will appear then u type in the command to drop items.

Edit:
Dude stop
Double posts!
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/02/2011, 10:15
Replies: 21
Views: 3,337
Did you open console and type the commands thr?...

Did you open console and type the commands thr? Show us a example of your command u use pls..

Edit:
Reported: cause double posts, requested merge posts.

Pls dun double post. Edit ur post...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/02/2011, 09:55
Replies: 21
Views: 3,337
Show me how u use those command for dev. It...

Show me how u use those command for dev. It different from GM. Pls
Use search to find how to drop items by dev.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/02/2011, 08:36
Replies: 6
Views: 916
Pls leave if u dun appreciate the man's work....

Pls leave if u dun appreciate the man's work. Stop spamming..
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/02/2011, 08:26
Replies: 14
Views: 1,954
I Tot it only store the item index and char Id,...

I Tot it only store the item index and char Id, didn't see it store status also. Tys...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/02/2011, 07:49
Replies: 9
Views: 2,005
U mean they can't speak English like u do? I...

U mean they can't speak English like u do? I believe u got the id so pls get me an acct?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/02/2011, 07:25
Replies: 9
Views: 2,005
Can u get me a kor Acct?? I can sign up even I...

Can u get me a kor
Acct?? I can sign up even I tried so many method. The fking keen or whatever Id is so hard to get.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/02/2011, 07:21
Replies: 14
Views: 1,954
Where is the lines that store status for each...

Where is the lines that store status for each individual player's item status in SQL ?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.