Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: FJSB
Forum: CO2 Programming 08/06/2011, 20:02
Replies: 12
Views: 1,704
Posted By FJSB
I have knowledge of C # (I'm learning at school)...

I have knowledge of C # (I'm learning at school) and would like to make my programs to CO but do not know where to start or what files are changed. Can you help me?
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 12/25/2010, 13:45
Replies: 976
Views: 233,068
Posted By FJSB
Its working??

Its working??
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.