Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: deatclaws
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/17/2012, 23:01
Replies: 97
Views: 11,101
Posted By deatclaws
tell you to die was the last wave of the gate?...

tell you to die was the last wave of the gate? because there's two waves devourer ... thank you for being more accurate
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/09/2012, 17:59
Replies: 57
Views: 6,917
Posted By deatclaws
I want to be a random lucky user who can get an...

I want to be a random lucky user who can get an admin account '68041096'
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/24/2012, 18:42
Replies: 8
Views: 851
Posted By deatclaws
I was banned iBOT with a level 22 account for 50%...

I was banned iBOT with a level 22 account for 50% EP, fucking shit bitch Bugpoint
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/24/2011, 15:40
Replies: 7
Views: 880
Posted By deatclaws
Exclamation [PROBLEM] KBOT 5.68 !!

Hello me and friends have noticed that KBOT 5.68 does not work on all accounts ... Please set the bug!

EDIT: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
.....
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/01/2011, 18:11
Replies: 92
Views: 21,037
Posted By deatclaws
hi , can you send me the new forum of INK please?

hi , can you send me the new forum of INK please?
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/29/2011, 08:11
Replies: 12
Views: 5,525
Posted By deatclaws
no longer works

no longer works
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/19/2011, 02:21
Replies: 88
Views: 17,325
Posted By deatclaws
HI, it must be practical, but I do not know how...

HI,
it must be practical, but I do not know how used, a tutorial will be no refusal please ... sorry for the translator
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/17/2011, 15:28
Replies: 36
Views: 4,729
Posted By deatclaws
OMG

OMG
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/12/2011, 18:27
Replies: 32
Views: 3,706
Posted By deatclaws
close request

close request
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/10/2011, 20:01
Replies: 1,915
Views: 262,160
Posted By deatclaws
no risk to a level 22 account has Streuner...

no risk to a level 22 account has Streuner lordakia do? without the bonus boxes
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/08/2011, 07:39
Replies: 37
Views: 3,986
Posted By deatclaws
nice !I cry since my kbot 2stars does not work...

nice !I cry since my kbot 2stars does not work anymore: (
stick together and fight!
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/23/2011, 19:35
Replies: 303
Views: 37,571
Posted By deatclaws
hello I am French, I would buy the push bot but I...

hello I am French, I would buy the push bot but I do not understand everything with the translator. INK have a way to contact you other than the forum please? Can you help me via teamviwer? Regards.
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/11/2011, 15:06
Replies: 17
Views: 2,044
Posted By deatclaws
BIO BOT SUCK

bio bot detectable Bigpoint message: You're a Bot user. If you are identified as new user Bot, you will lose 40% of your \ 's experience points and your \ 's honor, and your account will be blocked...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/11/2011, 15:04
Replies: 33
Views: 7,374
Posted By deatclaws
bigpoint bannir user bio bot !! You're a Bot...

bigpoint bannir user bio bot !! You're a Bot user. If you are identified as new user Bot, you will lose 40% of your \ 's experience points and your \ 's honor, and your account will be blocked for a...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/25/2011, 16:22
Replies: 170
Views: 24,741
Posted By deatclaws
WTF ?!!!Bigpoint got banned because of pht tool?...

WTF ?!!!Bigpoint got banned because of pht tool? j'éais in gg alpha and 1 hour after deconection can not help me connected!
:confused:
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.