Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: centross
Forum: Aion Trading 06/23/2016, 14:28
Replies: 3
Views: 878
Posted By centross
up

up
Forum: Aion Trading 06/19/2016, 17:52
Replies: 3
Views: 878
Posted By centross
up

up
Forum: Aion Trading 06/05/2016, 21:54
Replies: 3
Views: 878
Posted By centross
up

up
Forum: Aion Trading 05/31/2016, 15:21
Replies: 3
Views: 878
Posted By centross
Pm'ed you :)

Pm'ed you :)
Forum: Aion Trading 05/26/2016, 15:39
Replies: 3
Views: 878
Posted By centross
up

up
Forum: Aion Trading 05/23/2016, 11:40
Replies: 3
Views: 878
Posted By centross
up

up
Forum: Aion Trading 05/18/2016, 21:01
Replies: 3
Views: 878
Posted By centross
up

up
Forum: Aion Trading 05/15/2016, 21:56
Replies: 3
Views: 878
Posted By centross
bump ?:P

bump ?:P
Forum: Aion Trading 05/13/2016, 19:23
Replies: 3
Views: 878
Posted By centross
Up

Up
Forum: Aion Trading 05/12/2016, 11:57
Replies: 3
Views: 878
Posted By centross
bump

bump
Forum: Aion Trading 05/10/2016, 23:45
Replies: 3
Views: 878
Posted By centross
up

up
Forum: Aion Trading 05/09/2016, 20:07
Replies: 3
Views: 878
Posted By centross
Deyla Asmo - Some 65x characters!

Hello...

If someone is intereted in buying characters on deyla asmos side I also have there some on 65lvl....
1. Bard ( bm set mb/macc + hyp set ! Weapon hyp +bm)
2. Sin almost ungeared
3....
Forum: Aion Trading 05/09/2016, 17:16
Replies: 3
Views: 464
Posted By centross
edited and I send pm to danusk0 :)

edited and I send pm to danusk0 :)
Forum: Aion Trading 05/06/2016, 23:39
Replies: 3
Views: 464
Posted By centross
Sin & Cler & SM- Elyos Deyla 65!

Hello.

I have some characters for sale.
Sin 65 lvl: ap rank 1 gear +10/13 With attack/hp, weapon +10/15 2x para.
Cleri 65lvl: ap rank 1 +13 with m ress 16! Msupp set and strife block +10!
Sm...
Forum: Aion Trading 05/06/2016, 22:19
Replies: 5
Views: 1,015
Posted By centross
20$

20$
Forum: Aion Trading 02/24/2016, 10:35
Replies: 5
Views: 769
Posted By centross
price?

price?
Forum: Aion Trading 02/24/2016, 10:34
Replies: 3
Views: 896
Posted By centross
price?

price?
Forum: Aion Trading 09/07/2015, 20:01
Replies: 25
Views: 1,932
Posted By centross
Pm me

Pm me
Forum: Aion Trading 09/07/2015, 18:20
Replies: 1
Views: 334
Posted By centross
Still have it? :)

Still have it? :)
Forum: Aion Trading 09/07/2015, 16:52
Replies: 4
Views: 303
Posted By centross
Price?

Price?
Forum: Aion Trading 02/15/2015, 22:21
Replies: 0
Views: 251
Posted By centross
up

up
Forum: Aion Trading 02/14/2015, 11:22
Replies: 0
Views: 251
Posted By centross
[WTB]Spatalos Asmo Sin/Ranger

Hello,
I want to buy assassin or ranger on Spatalos Asmo side. It can be ungeared, no kinah, etc. I just want 65 lvl :)

Pm me on private.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/06/2015, 13:52
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,847,235
Posted By centross
Thanks, any instruction "How to use?" :P

Thanks, any instruction "How to use?" :P
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/06/2015, 13:49
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,847,235
Posted By centross
I paid 1 hour ago. And when I run program,...

I paid 1 hour ago. And when I run program, nothing happens.
i used 64 bit launcher - windowed.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/06/2015, 13:41
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,847,235
Posted By centross
Para, that I have to wait until you get my $$ to...

Para, that I have to wait until you get my $$ to use REWORK? :)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.