Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: yceedd
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/13/2012, 14:25
Replies: 5
Views: 973
Posted By yceedd
Question IBOT license issue

A few month ago, I payed for one IBOT GG license (120 USD) and I don't have any problem to use the bot until the new update (3.70). Meanwhile I bought one more license. On account of the profibot I...
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/10/2011, 18:49
Replies: 11
Views: 1,088
Posted By yceedd
I hope never! Too cheap and too good for all the...

I hope never! Too cheap and too good for all the children in the game ! Better something much expensive like I-Bot, for a few people, than something cheap for all noobs!
a General
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/09/2011, 21:53
Replies: 5
Views: 884
Posted By yceedd
Merkava - ?????? ???????? ? ???? Darkorbit...

Merkava - ?????? ???????? ? ???? Darkorbit ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Stormus - ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/29/2011, 22:17
Replies: 6
Views: 1,448
Posted By yceedd
Do you know the address? other than the profibot...

Do you know the address? other than the profibot site ? Here support talks only russian :(

thx again!
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/29/2011, 20:58
Replies: 6
Views: 1,448
Posted By yceedd
i have it , but i like IBOT more. no...

i have it , but i like IBOT more.



no kamieniraz .... I pay for it 117.81 $ - unlimited version

and now I just don't understand what could happened :confused:
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/29/2011, 15:47
Replies: 6
Views: 1,448
Posted By yceedd
Question Problems with IBOT license

After I used for half a year without any problems once my license is expired??:confused: I tried to contact support on this address Profibot - My Account - Login...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/18/2011, 07:22
Replies: 28
Views: 2,787
Posted By yceedd
i.m lucky

main lv 21 acc whit IBot/Merkava - ok ; run 12-16h/day
sec 10 acc whit biobot - all ok ; run 2x5 h /day
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.