Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 109
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ranny2
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/30/2010, 10:29
Replies: 281
Views: 32,949
Posted By ranny2
I wouldn't mind testing it out :). I have a lot...

I wouldn't mind testing it out :). I have a lot of experience with .Net and the past/present CO packets
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 06/22/2010, 06:18
Replies: 655
Views: 96,190
Posted By ranny2
#region Rage | Wand | Spear | Glaive | Poleaxe |...

#region Rage | Wand | Spear | Glaive | Poleaxe | Halberd | Whip | Longhammer
case 7020:
case 5010:
case 1260:
...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/20/2010, 06:23
Replies: 243
Views: 63,412
Posted By ranny2
RemoveEntity ID for the Data Packet has changed...

RemoveEntity ID for the Data Packet has changed in 5250+ to 135 :)
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/20/2010, 05:37
Replies: 17
Views: 3,313
Posted By ranny2
Personally I think it shouldn't be released. If...

Personally I think it shouldn't be released. If people are smart enough to be hosting a private server or learning to code one they should have an idea how to update there source to 5250+. Rather...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 05/19/2010, 02:05
Replies: 348
Views: 82,646
Posted By ranny2
I'm still working on it :). It's the best server...

I'm still working on it :). It's the best server to build off by far. Updated it from 5017-5257. A test server should be out soon
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/18/2010, 02:24
Replies: 13
Views: 1,201
Posted By ranny2
Update: Found the problem. After equiping a helm,...

Update: Found the problem. After equiping a helm, armor, lefthand item, righthand item or garment you have to send the Item Usage Packet with the UID's of all these items
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/10/2010, 19:40
Replies: 13
Views: 1,201
Posted By ranny2
Thanks man i'll give it a go

Thanks man i'll give it a go
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/10/2010, 17:50
Replies: 13
Views: 1,201
Posted By ranny2
Not long just updated the packet encryption,...

Not long just updated the packet encryption, packet structures and added a quick fix to bypass the new password encryption. :)
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/10/2010, 17:38
Replies: 13
Views: 1,201
Posted By ranny2
I sure have. I'm thinking maybe there's a...

I sure have.
I'm thinking maybe there's a packet when the player logs in which enables the equip to show on your player?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/10/2010, 17:27
Replies: 13
Views: 1,201
Posted By ranny2
Exclamation 5250+ Equip Item Problem

When I go to equip an item it shows that it is equiped but doesn't show on the actual player that it is equiped. :/
I'm sending the right packets. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/09/2010, 02:01
Replies: 243
Views: 63,412
Posted By ranny2
Offset Type Value 0 ushort ...

Offset
Type
Value


0
ushort
12 + (TopListSize * 48)
Forum: CO2 Programming 05/06/2010, 15:45
Replies: 21
Views: 18,499
Posted By ranny2
Thanks man :) Yeah it changed to...

Thanks man :)

Yeah it changed to "@@".
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/06/2010, 15:25
Replies: 13
Views: 1,166
Posted By ranny2
Because I'm using a cracked Conquer.exe which...

Because I'm using a cracked Conquer.exe which sets all the TQ servers to localhost :)
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/06/2010, 09:41
Replies: 13
Views: 1,166
Posted By ranny2
Hybrid's source updated to 5252

Hybrid's source updated to 5252 :D! Rarrr TeratoDragon xD
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/06/2010, 08:50
Replies: 27
Views: 2,398
Posted By ranny2
Hybrid's one :). However there are a few errors...

Hybrid's one :). However there are a few errors that will need fixing. A few packet and character saving/loading errors. Once they're fixed you'll have to code in Attacking, Mobs, Shops, Npc dialogs...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 05/03/2010, 19:40
Replies: 46
Views: 7,958
Posted By ranny2
Great work high9 once again :) Saving all...

Great work high9 once again :)

Saving all packets to a text file would be awesome xD
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 01/22/2009, 01:10
Replies: 348
Views: 82,646
Posted By ranny2
Thanks. I used the code in sendscreen but as you...

Thanks. I used the code in sendscreen but as you said would be easier to loop that way.
Also I just realized I need to add the character not online text if no player is online with that name.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 10/24/2007, 11:05
Replies: 24
Views: 3,799
Posted By ranny2
You May need to add something like this so you...

You May need to add something like this so you can see Income Packets from the GameServer while your Testing :

CoClient.cs

Search for short ID = BitConverter.ToInt16(DPacket, 2); bellow add...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 09/23/2007, 07:15
Replies: 5
Views: 610
Posted By ranny2
TQ's servers are going nuts, thats all i can say...

TQ's servers are going nuts, thats all i can say :P. Very stupid coders..
Forum: Conquer Online 2 09/20/2007, 07:13
Replies: 51
Views: 4,744
Posted By ranny2
All Wrong, they have simply updated a packet :P.....

All Wrong, they have simply updated a packet :P..
Which bypasses the proxies.. Some LOL
Forum: Conquer Online 2 09/13/2007, 06:18
Replies: 19
Views: 2,269
Posted By ranny2
I already have a lot of respect, unlike some...

I already have a lot of respect, unlike some leechers.
COE ring a bell?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 09/10/2007, 12:47
Replies: 19
Views: 2,269
Posted By ranny2
Well, come to fact anyone who spends time coding...

Well, come to fact anyone who spends time coding a program has the right to sell their product, if you people have a problem with it maybe you make something that can do just as good?
I bet thats...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 09/10/2007, 05:25
Replies: 19
Views: 2,269
Posted By ranny2
What link, are you talking about? Whats going on?...

What link, are you talking about? Whats going on?
I don't know what you talking about.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 09/09/2007, 21:14
Replies: 19
Views: 2,269
Posted By ranny2
Good Luck.

Good Luck.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 09/09/2007, 14:16
Replies: 19
Views: 2,269
Posted By ranny2
LOL your idea? Relax its been around for ages,...

LOL your idea?
Relax its been around for ages, and if you knew about it why would it have taken you a couple of weeks to do what?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 109

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.