Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 129
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: stranger182
Forum: Seafight 11/29/2016, 22:10
Replies: 2
Views: 1,080
Posted By stranger182
There are no links working atm.

There are no links working atm.
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/22/2016, 23:22
Replies: 7
Views: 859
Posted By stranger182
Why do you want a low id ship? :confused:

Why do you want a low id ship? :confused:
Forum: Seafight 11/22/2016, 23:21
Replies: 11
Views: 1,254
Posted By stranger182
How you check that?

How you check that?
Forum: Seafight 09/09/2016, 18:29
Replies: 6
Views: 1,117
Posted By stranger182
I can host for you.

I can host for you.
Forum: Seafight 08/15/2016, 18:12
Replies: 1,559
Sticky: Seafight Talk
Views: 209,912
Posted By stranger182
I would like to join :cool:

I would like to join :cool:
Forum: Seafight 04/13/2016, 01:45
Replies: 13
Views: 1,383
Posted By stranger182
I cant beleave that you have this stuff wihout...

I cant beleave that you have this stuff wihout cheating. Anyway if the pictures are real congrats
Forum: Seafight 04/02/2016, 01:33
Replies: 17
Views: 3,344
Posted By stranger182
where did you got it?

where did you got it?
Forum: Seafight 03/18/2016, 23:23
Replies: 26
Views: 2,624
Posted By stranger182
200 would be a good deal

200 would be a good deal
Forum: Seafight 11/11/2015, 13:00
Replies: 7
Views: 1,577
Posted By stranger182
Do you mean just change values of defensives gems...

Do you mean just change values of defensives gems of your enemy or maybe change values of your atack/defensive gems to? maybe both sutiations would be possible? :rolleyes:
Forum: Seafight 10/23/2015, 16:20
Replies: 12
Views: 2,764
Posted By stranger182
Troll :mofo:

Troll :mofo:
Forum: Seafight 10/23/2015, 16:15
Replies: 6
Views: 1,407
Posted By stranger182
Please don't open threads for ask things like...

Please don't open threads for ask things like that!

Available package links:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Seafight 09/22/2015, 17:31
Replies: 10
Views: 2,387
Posted By stranger182
For 2 Cursed souls you gain 1 Tritons blessing...

For 2 Cursed souls you gain 1 Tritons blessing and for 3 Radiant souls you get 2 Agwe amulets. Event keys are in the ratio 1: 1 converted to normal Chest Key.

From germany seafight forum!
Forum: Seafight 06/05/2015, 18:03
Replies: 7
Views: 713
Posted By stranger182
very cheap payment area.

very cheap payment area.
Forum: Seafight 06/05/2015, 16:46
Replies: 7
Views: 713
Posted By stranger182
1- Buy a Vzn VPS; 2- Create a new acc; 3-...

1- Buy a Vzn VPS;
2- Create a new acc;
3- Every time you connect in seafight use your VPS to play or they will change your payment flag;
4- Enjoy!
Forum: Seafight 06/05/2015, 16:42
Replies: 68
Views: 8,576
Posted By stranger182
Old topic! Spam topic! Please close it.

Old topic!
Spam topic!

Please close it.
Forum: Browsergames Trading 05/07/2015, 01:37
Replies: 4
Views: 408
Posted By stranger182
Global america 2 = int10 :rolleyes:

Global america 2 = int10 :rolleyes:
Forum: Seafight 03/31/2015, 17:56
Replies: 6
Views: 921
Posted By stranger182
Sure? link?

Sure? link?
Forum: Seafight 01/16/2015, 16:43
Replies: 19
Views: 1,898
Posted By stranger182
Me and all my friends they didn't banned....

Me and all my friends they didn't banned. :handsdown:
Forum: Seafight 01/16/2015, 15:55
Replies: 19
Views: 1,898
Posted By stranger182
Hehe after I had bought all that I was needing,...

Hehe after I had bought all that I was needing, they took like 15 days to change my flag, by the other hand my friend did the same that I and he lost his vnz flag one day after he bought things. So i...
Forum: Seafight 01/16/2015, 14:48
Replies: 19
Views: 1,898
Posted By stranger182
I bring up my ship full just with one buy. Some...

I bring up my ship full just with one buy. Some days after i had bought, they changed my flag to my country. But they didn't gave me any ban or something to pay. Now i'm playing normal, but with my...
Forum: Seafight 01/16/2015, 12:28
Replies: 19
Views: 1,898
Posted By stranger182
No, If they change it you will need pay the right...

No, If they change it you will need pay the right price again.
Forum: Seafight 06/03/2014, 17:36
Replies: 5
Views: 776
Posted By stranger182
New Skills = 61-65 61- 8000 62- 8500 63-...

New Skills = 61-65

61- 8000
62- 8500
63- 9000
64- 9500
65- 10000
Forum: Seafight 05/15/2014, 22:20
Replies: 172
Views: 50,615
Posted By stranger182
is it working? i need some help..

is it working? i need some help..
Forum: Seafight 05/10/2014, 04:51
Replies: 129
Views: 26,880
Posted By stranger182
ARMI the best :D

ARMI the best :D
Forum: Seafight 05/08/2014, 15:00
Replies: 139
Views: 10,264
Posted By stranger182
I really would like to have one acc to play...

I really would like to have one acc to play again, if its possible i really thanks you :D
Showing results 1 to 25 of 129

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.