Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Wasp
Forum: Guild Wars 06/05/2005, 23:57
Replies: 4
Views: 800
Posted By Wasp
I like: http://www.xennon.co.uk/eliteskills/ ...

I like: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Also shows a map where to find the bosses if they spawn. :)
Forum: Guild Wars 06/04/2005, 16:33
Replies: 2
Views: 9,420
Posted By Wasp
Personally, I would either go damage dealer or...

Personally, I would either go damage dealer or damage absorber. Usually people are more clever than the monsters in Guild Wars and leave W / Mos for last, so I tend to go damage dealer as W / Mo. I...
Forum: Guild Wars 06/04/2005, 16:03
Replies: 9
Views: 1,469
Posted By Wasp
Ok I cleaned up some code and added some...

Ok I cleaned up some code and added some comments. By default I used a Ranger and killed one monster on Bloodstone Fen at the beginning. The bot then goes back to Bloodstone Fen and repeats. I added...
Forum: Guild Wars 06/03/2005, 23:09
Replies: 9
Views: 1,469
Posted By Wasp
If none is interested then releasing it won't...

If none is interested then releasing it won't help anyone, waste of my time.
Forum: Guild Wars 06/03/2005, 20:50
Replies: 9
Views: 1,469
Posted By Wasp
It is nowhere because I haven't released it...

It is nowhere because I haven't released it and/or cleaned it up yet. I just want to know if I am not wasting my time by doing this...
Forum: Guild Wars 06/02/2005, 23:24
Replies: 9
Views: 1,469
Posted By Wasp
I think me meant something more like a macro, so...

I think me meant something more like a macro, so not a hack. I made a (sucky) bot to get me some exp. If you want it I can clean it up a bit and share it. All of it is open source so you can change...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.