Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Fiya
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/13/2006, 03:35
Replies: 5
Views: 876
Posted By Fiya
Just curious about this since it was brought back...

Just curious about this since it was brought back up. Is the DB mob on the first set of islands, or the second, or both? And what about the WaterLord?

I always have just assumed first, but...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/03/2006, 17:17
Replies: 5
Views: 492
Posted By Fiya
Alrighty, I fixed the major bug with the HP bar,...

Alrighty, I fixed the major bug with the HP bar, by letting it revert to the default CO 2.0 pictures. The GUI at least now is presentable, I have a back-up folder included as well in the Rar.

...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/03/2006, 16:19
Replies: 5
Views: 492
Posted By Fiya
Well, this is what happens when you do that... ...

Well, this is what happens when you do that...

Kinda looks bad. I edited most things in the picture, so you really cant tell where its from. ^.^ This was taken in 1024x786 Mode. If the 800x600...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/03/2006, 15:29
Replies: 5
Views: 492
Posted By Fiya
Unfortunately no, I have not tried this yet, but...

Unfortunately no, I have not tried this yet, but a possilibility might be that you keep your current install of CO 2.0 installed.
Install CO 1.0 to a new directory, figure out the location of the...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/03/2006, 02:32
Replies: 114
Views: 15,282
Posted By Fiya
Well, what can you expect. These are beta...

Well, what can you expect. These are beta releases ^.^ Nice work Etain.

Some Bug Fix Suggestions:

Cyclone Speed automatically shuts off after casting a spell / attacking.

Auto-Seller works...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/01/2006, 15:40
Replies: 9
Views: 601
Posted By Fiya
The main purpose of the C3 files of downloading...

The main purpose of the C3 files of downloading the CO 1.0 is that they all are present. That way you can use some of the 'faster' speeds on certain characters, as well have havining 2 installs of...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/30/2006, 21:49
Replies: 9
Views: 601
Posted By Fiya
http://www.conqueronline.com/announ/1.htm ...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Thats the old site, download links for CO 1.0 are still working. I guess the only purpose for this is to get all the C3 files without extracting them. ...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/30/2006, 20:36
Replies: 4
Views: 1,421
Posted By Fiya
My experience, although limited, is that once you...

My experience, although limited, is that once you are able to get a GUI up and can understand how to use it. It is a mutch easier tool to interact when testing multiple things in a program. It may...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/30/2006, 06:58
Replies: 4
Views: 1,421
Posted By Fiya
Hmmm, never though to phrase it as a question,...

Hmmm, never though to phrase it as a question, usually thats something that I reserve for Ask / AskJeeves. All the links that google gave me with searches like 'C++ Create GUI Window' and similar...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/30/2006, 05:31
Replies: 4
Views: 1,421
Posted By Fiya
First of all, sorry to bother putting up a...

First of all, sorry to bother putting up a wasteful post. I have searched google for creating a C++ GUI but everything ends up going to creating multi-threading for a process. Maybe I just am not...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/30/2006, 04:56
Replies: 3
Views: 553
Posted By Fiya
Find something similar to those lines in your...

Find something similar to those lines in your StrRes.ini in your Conquer\Ini folder. These lines are just above half-way of the file. Best bet is to search in the text file for '10375=' to get to...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/25/2006, 20:47
Replies: 1
Views: 551
Posted By Fiya
Although it probally would be easier and more...

Although it probally would be easier and more trustworthy to just re-download the patch and take the executable file from the extracted patch and move it to your conquer folder, I uploaded the file...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 05/08/2006, 05:55
Replies: 10
Views: 877
Posted By Fiya
Ashlee Simpson LOVE Not sure, have not...

Ashlee Simpson LOVE

Not sure, have not listened to the song. Did a google search of the lyrics I heard. I highly doubt that the song was sung at that tempo. Assumming clip producer used...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 05/08/2006, 05:31
Replies: 10
Views: 877
Posted By Fiya
For some odd reason, I can never stop watching...

For some odd reason, I can never stop watching that clip because of the song ^.^

I have two theories based on how that person managed that.

1.) Actual legit hack, it works serverside. Like...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 04/11/2006, 16:11
Replies: 39
Views: 7,018
Posted By Fiya
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...f=85&...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Go to the original authors post. This has been out for about a...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/21/2006, 21:09
Replies: 112
Views: 18,341
Posted By Fiya
OMG !!! Scan it yourself if you're so leery !!!...

OMG !!! Scan it yourself if you're so leery !!! Here's the link

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I hate it when you noobs ask others to do stuff for you... Someone scan this... Can someone make a...
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 08/31/2005, 03:27
Replies: 11
Views: 2,585
Posted By Fiya
I was going to say that its 'no hablo ingles'......

I was going to say that its 'no hablo ingles'... but then as I re-read GiYo's post... I saw that he explained it in a simple, non-obvious way: by saying "YOU".

no habla ingles = (You/He/She) does...
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 08/29/2005, 23:21
Replies: 11
Views: 2,585
Posted By Fiya
--Deleted--

--Deleted--
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/26/2005, 15:01
Replies: 9
Views: 1,050
Posted By Fiya
DeathWalker, to find the memory address of...

DeathWalker, to find the memory address of stanima using t-search. Do the following.

1. Open Conquer and T-Search.
2. Configure T-Search for Conquer and make sure your logged in the game.
3....
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/21/2005, 16:03
Replies: 112
Views: 17,788
Posted By Fiya
@DeathWalker For the most part, it is indeed...

@DeathWalker

For the most part, it is indeed a client side 'hack'. Since you see everything move/get done faster.
The part that appears server side is that it lets you jump more in less time.
...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/21/2005, 09:36
Replies: 5
Views: 982
Posted By Fiya
I have no problems with using a macro's like...

I have no problems with using a macro's like that. Reason being, Im always still at the keyboard. Maybe taking a short stretch break / bathroom for 2 mins, or eating lunch at the computer.. but...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/21/2005, 08:35
Replies: 5
Views: 982
Posted By Fiya
Its easiest just to make your own bot. ...

Its easiest just to make your own bot. Personally, I prefer 'AC Tools' along with 'Paodas Object Mapper'.
I have 3 Different Macros, since the shorter it is.. the less likely it is to crash...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/12/2005, 07:43
Replies: 11
Views: 999
Posted By Fiya
-1 Karma for Identical file Check here...

-1 Karma for Identical file

Check here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
This is a the original post for this file.. on these forums.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/07/2005, 15:58
Replies: 112
Views: 17,788
Posted By Fiya
seraphicz As another obvious benifit, all...

seraphicz

As another obvious benifit, all attack animations(weapon attack, magic casting, mining) appear to be faster. Of couse the server controls that timing of attacks, but for you, it means...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/07/2005, 06:43
Replies: 112
Views: 17,788
Posted By Fiya
Works great. No problem with it on my computer ...

Works great.
No problem with it on my computer

Its like 1/3rd as fast as DH but yea.. 2x faster than normal jumps.

I have no clue why this wouldnt be clean but, other people can notice that...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.