Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: misza4
Forum: Lin2 Private Server 12/18/2011, 12:52
Replies: 138
Views: 33,137
Posted By misza4
Does that mean You actually did find a nice...

Does that mean You actually did find a nice server to play? Or are You referring do DN?
Forum: Lin2 Private Server 12/01/2011, 00:57
Replies: 138
Views: 33,137
Posted By misza4
Hey, I'm looking for a low rate (lower than x10,...

Hey, I'm looking for a low rate (lower than x10, preferably closer to x5) stuck sub (1+1 only, same race) server. No GM shops and stuff, no NPC buffers, only customs - mana pots and/or tatoos, maybe...
Forum: WoW Private Server 11/22/2011, 23:07
Replies: 2
Views: 373
Posted By misza4
Tanx m8, I wasn't even aware that there's a...

Tanx m8, I wasn't even aware that there's a thread like this...
This one can be deleted now.
Forum: WoW Private Server 11/22/2011, 23:06
Replies: 1,454
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Suche/Search Server
Views: 354,571
Posted By misza4
Looking for a Server Hey guys. I'm not...

Looking for a Server

Hey guys.
I'm not sure if such server even exists at all but that's what I'd like to play on:
- rates: lower than Blizz's x1 (eg. x0.5) so no instant 80s or other x100 etc....
Forum: WoW Private Server 11/22/2011, 21:29
Replies: 2
Views: 373
Posted By misza4
Looking for a Server

Hey guys.
I'm not sure if such server even exists at all but that's what I'd like to play on:
- rates: lower than Blizz's x1 (eg. x0.5) so no instant 80s or other x100 etc. (as even true Blizz x1...
Forum: Aion Private Server 10/24/2010, 12:39
Replies: 0
Views: 484
Posted By misza4
Question hey ppl some info plz

Hello everyone.
I'm looking for a good (well developed and maintained), populated and Retail
rated server (no x2+ or anything, retail rates are the best).

I'm goddamn tired of digging through...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.