Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: emobaba31
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 05/22/2021, 22:04
Replies: 90
Views: 28,298
Posted By emobaba31
So you purposely leave it open on every server...

So you purposely leave it open on every server you sell to secure yourself. Good :)
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 05/22/2021, 15:35
Replies: 90
Views: 28,298
Posted By emobaba31
lol many servers use it. I didn't see it explode....

lol many servers use it. I didn't see it explode. The bugs are easily taken care of if you already know c#.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 05/14/2021, 12:47
Replies: 24
Views: 5,071
Posted By emobaba31
next time dont use classic passwords for u gm...

next time dont use classic passwords for u gm character punk 123456 :D and suck source only bug :D primal conquer is really good!
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 04/29/2020, 14:06
Replies: 340
Views: 133,937
Posted By emobaba31
Yes but have big bugs this source. When dc...

Yes but have big bugs this source. When dc character and re-login 2-3 times cps and bound cps is lost.

And get promed rewards not working. Because database cq_action e_money2 not finding game...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 04/21/2020, 10:35
Replies: 340
Views: 133,937
Posted By emobaba31
shop price

Whatever I did, the prices don't change!
cq_itemtype prices ı will changed but not work.
and and the player CP's disappears after 2-3 times entry and exit. if you add any cps it all comes back....
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 04/19/2020, 07:28
Replies: 340
Views: 133,937
Posted By emobaba31
Thanks. I am a C # UNITY developer to the coding...

Thanks. I am a C # UNITY developer to the coding language. It is an interesting coding language through the database but it works very well. As I said, I don't want db and meteor to fall easily...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 04/18/2020, 17:26
Replies: 171
Views: 48,804
Posted By emobaba31
http://i.epvpimg.com/6kVVcab.jpg...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Everything is OK. but here is frozen.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 04/18/2020, 09:31
Replies: 340
Views: 133,937
Posted By emobaba31
My brother is really confused. The system is good...

My brother is really confused. The system is good but I can't find anythink. You didn't give any information.
I cant find normal monsters drop rate ı removed pheasant cq_action and still drop meteor...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 04/17/2020, 08:02
Replies: 340
Views: 133,937
Posted By emobaba31
EDİT: I WİLL FİXED. IM SETUP...

EDİT: I WİLL FİXED. IM SETUP mysql-connector-net-6.6.6.msi PROBLEM FİXED.

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
AppServ v 8.5.0

Apache 2.4.23
PHP 5.6.26
PHP 7.0.11...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 08/06/2019, 00:08
Replies: 66
Views: 23,919
Posted By emobaba31
tell me bro ? How to fix character create problem...

tell me bro ? How to fix character create problem ?
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 08/05/2019, 01:54
Replies: 66
Views: 23,919
Posted By emobaba31
PROBLEM

HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM? SOME PROBLEM TO ME
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 11/22/2017, 13:11
Replies: 42
Views: 18,359
Posted By emobaba31
SCAMMEEERRRRRRRRRRRR NOT BUY EVERYONE NOT WORK !

SCAMMEEERRRRRRRRRRRR NOT BUY EVERYONE NOT WORK !
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 11/22/2017, 13:09
Replies: 21
Views: 4,941
Posted By emobaba31
ı using 1month not detected no banned and no...

ı using 1month not detected no banned and no scammer !
cncheat forever! ım from turkey
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.