Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Kozak999
Forum: Archlord 09/26/2018, 13:47
Replies: 27
Views: 7,476
Posted By Kozak999
Hi. I wasnt here online almoust a year. Can some1...

Hi. I wasnt here online almoust a year. Can some1 share again server files? I wanna try some things with ida and so on
Forum: Archlord 10/01/2017, 20:43
Replies: 155
Views: 30,134
Posted By Kozak999
Relay works, login and world not. I did all like...

Relay works, login and world not. I did all like in readme but those 2 simply dont work.
Forum: Archlord 09/19/2017, 05:34
Replies: 113
Views: 46,215
Posted By Kozak999
Hi guys. I have server up and running. But i can...

Hi guys. I have server up and running. But i can not find cel update server files anywhere. All links are down. Also i need GM Tools too. Can someone be so Kind and up load it somewhere please?
Forum: Archlord Trading 05/08/2015, 12:50
Replies: 0
Views: 538
Posted By Kozak999
Exclamation Chars and uniques classic AL

I have for sale:

Sork lvl 85 full realm:

ice - cap
Light - garb/kilt/boots
Poison - braclets
all +12 with stones lvl 3

Luke neck with death wings lvl 5
Forum: Aion Trading 10/19/2013, 15:19
Replies: 3
Views: 1,067
Posted By Kozak999
PM me price

PM me price
Forum: Aion Trading 10/12/2013, 08:33
Replies: 3
Views: 1,067
Posted By Kozak999
bumpp

bumpp
Forum: Aion Trading 09/15/2013, 09:03
Replies: 3
Views: 1,067
Posted By Kozak999
bump bump

bump bump
Forum: Aion Trading 09/14/2013, 09:00
Replies: 3
Views: 1,067
Posted By Kozak999
bump

bump
Forum: Aion Trading 09/13/2013, 07:54
Replies: 3
Views: 1,067
Posted By Kozak999
bump

bump
Forum: Aion Trading 09/11/2013, 20:30
Replies: 3
Views: 1,067
Posted By Kozak999
WTS veteran account by GameForge Nexus-Barus

Hi, I have account for sale too if that is no problem i will add it here.

This acc is lvl 50 veteran acc on GF serwers Elyos side, screenshots are made from Ranger on Nexus serwer
...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.