Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: shaiyapt2
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/19/2010, 19:29
Replies: 3
Views: 9,303
Posted By shaiyapt2
Well, I dont have much C knowledge, but i'll...

Well, I dont have much C knowledge, but i'll start making myself some ;)
Thanks alot for this link i'll check what I can create out of it.
[EDIT]
Well, I managed to make it work :).
The source...
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/17/2010, 05:33
Replies: 3
Views: 9,303
Posted By shaiyapt2
[REQUEST] Shaiya Packet Editor Mod

Well, I would like to know if lilprohacker(or anyone that know it well enought) could make for shaiya community a modification on shaiya packet editor tool. The point is.. I would like to be able to...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.