Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: corsica
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/22/2012, 18:38
Replies: 10
Views: 796
Posted By corsica
it does not work Can you tell me the version...

it does not work

Can you tell me the version of java that you used.
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/22/2012, 16:02
Replies: 10
Views: 796
Posted By corsica
Hello, J have version 49. It does not...

Hello,

J have version 49.
It does not work. I have always the same problem red dot.
My license is up to date and is still valid for 3 months.
I do not know what to do
Support told me that all...
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/18/2012, 18:49
Replies: 10
Views: 796
Posted By corsica
problem openstealth

problem openstealth

hello all;

I have the red dot on my mini map.

emptied my hide
change browser
change pc
check my proxy
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/24/2012, 17:59
Replies: 5,651
Views: 1,074,252
Posted By corsica
does not work for me even with this manipulation

does not work for me even with this manipulation
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/19/2012, 19:06
Replies: 595
Views: 54,584
Posted By corsica
i took a one month license. The software is not...

i took a one month license. The software is not evil.
It lacks the two automatic switchover and the radius of autolockk is too large for monster.
I do not know if the autolock function in gg ...
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/02/2012, 09:35
Replies: 285
Views: 33,586
Posted By corsica
Hello I play FR1 and the script don't sell...

Hello

I play FR1 and the script don't sell for me.

But send good work.

I leave you my account.xml :

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
<NewDataSet>
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/20/2012, 06:34
Replies: 285
Views: 33,586
Posted By corsica
Hello is there another solution other than...

Hello

is there another solution other than to sell Kbot?
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/29/2012, 17:28
Replies: 285
Views: 33,586
Posted By corsica
thank you miki It works but just on the...

thank you miki

It works but just on the first account.

The script for the second bug.

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
<NewDataSet>
<accounts>
<username>test1</username>
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/29/2012, 14:18
Replies: 285
Views: 33,586
Posted By corsica
hello here is what I have put in...

hello

here is what I have put in accunt.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
<NewDataSet>
<accounts>
<username>c_1</username>
<password>mdp1</password>
...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/28/2012, 23:50
Replies: 4
Views: 789
Posted By corsica
waiting to see your script because it hoocrax is...

waiting to see your script because it hoocrax is a little complicated because you need two software
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/28/2012, 18:59
Replies: 4
Views: 789
Posted By corsica
Find Script Multi account bank

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to automate the resale (transfer) of Promerium via skylab for my clan bank

1. Account login (account much) automatic
2. resale of Promerium
3. stimulus transfer...
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 05/21/2012, 09:32
Replies: 187
Views: 22,045
Posted By corsica
What should I do? That they are the steps to...

What should I do?

That they are the steps to follow to enjoy your service.

Paypal??
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/28/2012, 03:56
Replies: 5,651
Views: 1,074,252
Posted By corsica
update is needed

update is needed
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/09/2012, 11:43
Replies: 5,651
Views: 1,074,252
Posted By corsica
Good very god. I do not see the enemy on the...

Good very god.

I do not see the enemy on the map
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.