Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 185
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SkadadIller
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/23/2012, 17:30
Replies: 13
Views: 2,231
Posted By SkadadIller
okey you fixed it anyway :) Gj :)

okey you fixed it anyway :)
Gj :)
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/22/2012, 00:03
Replies: 13
Views: 2,231
Posted By SkadadIller
This is a exe problem, you have missed one weapon...

This is a exe problem, you have missed one weapon control. I will check my notes when I get home on friday or saturday, and see if I have that written down.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/13/2012, 20:50
Replies: 39
Views: 5,934
Posted By SkadadIller
Client: + Texture + Mesh Thats pretty much...

Client:
+ Texture + Mesh

Thats pretty much it,
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/13/2012, 19:37
Replies: 3
Views: 883
Posted By SkadadIller
BUMP still need csv devs

BUMP still need csv devs
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/12/2012, 21:47
Replies: 182
Views: 19,234
Posted By SkadadIller
6,922 views 177 replys 25 thanks, >.< This...

6,922 views 177 replys 25 thanks, >.<

This site it not worth spending more time on.
So I will not put more work into this.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/03/2012, 00:45
Replies: 180
Views: 21,556
Posted By SkadadIller
Gratz, you just changed it. I have a problem with...

Gratz, you just changed it. I have a problem with ppl take my stuffs and dont leave the credit for it.
I mean you downloaded the files from my topic, could not be that hard to just copy my nick...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/02/2012, 23:26
Replies: 180
Views: 21,556
Posted By SkadadIller
Dident know? its even written on the exe file. ...

Dident know? its even written on the exe file.
Now you know, I would be happy if you change it then.
Atleast I should get credit for my work.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/02/2012, 02:05
Replies: 180
Views: 21,556
Posted By SkadadIller
and why are you not giving me credit for the exe...

and why are you not giving me credit for the exe files ?
Sjuksyster/SkadadIller - NOT Suk plz!
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/02/2012, 02:04
Replies: 182
Views: 19,234
Posted By SkadadIller
this is because limit of buffs have been...

this is because limit of buffs have been increased to 8+.
trying to trace this to fix the last part of that code. So far no sucess, sry
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/31/2012, 00:33
Replies: 182
Views: 19,234
Posted By SkadadIller
This release dont have costumes, but my server...

This release dont have costumes, but my server have it ofc ;)
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/29/2012, 21:09
Replies: 182
Views: 19,234
Posted By SkadadIller
I had that problem on illusion, try set loa as...

I had that problem on illusion, try set loa as return location, you will see it works!
colosseum for exemple dont have the red return portal.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/29/2012, 21:02
Replies: 182
Views: 19,234
Posted By SkadadIller
You get that error because you have return...

You get that error because you have return location on a map that dosent have a return portal. Change your spawn map.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/21/2012, 13:48
Replies: 3
Views: 883
Posted By SkadadIller
Illusion - Looking for dev

Hi guys.
Im owner of Illusion.
I need to find myself a dev team. Atm I do everyting myself, forum/homepage/game.
This is to much work for me so I need to find some ppl to help me out.

What I...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/17/2012, 10:53
Replies: 182
Views: 19,234
Posted By SkadadIller
Change segviper or segniper in ui-partyinfo. If...

Change segviper or segniper in ui-partyinfo. If that dont work then I will check the code later today
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/14/2012, 22:29
Replies: 182
Views: 19,234
Posted By SkadadIller
then you also need to change weapon_bonename.csv

then you also need to change weapon_bonename.csv
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/14/2012, 21:03
Replies: 182
Views: 19,234
Posted By SkadadIller
I use id 30 in action/pc. and code 24 in...

I use id 30 in action/pc.
and code 24 in itemweapon.

but if you dont want 2x scyth bug, then I suggest you use it like a bloodwhip:
itemweapon: 18
action/pc: 22
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/13/2012, 00:37
Replies: 21
Views: 1,665
Posted By SkadadIller
you need to add id 21. since that is code for...

you need to add id 21. since that is code for twin_blade in action/pc.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/12/2012, 23:09
Replies: 21
Views: 1,665
Posted By SkadadIller
in action/pc you put what weapons you can wear. ...

in action/pc you put what weapons you can wear.
Add this into your concerra .csv


21,STAND,0,Character\Conserra\Motion\DUAL\WSU_DUAL_STAND.anim,5,1,2,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/12/2012, 22:36
Replies: 21
Views: 1,665
Posted By SkadadIller
because now your action/pc is wrong..

because now your action/pc is wrong..
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/12/2012, 01:54
Replies: 21
Views: 1,665
Posted By SkadadIller
and id of weapon in itemweapon is 17 ? ...

and id of weapon in itemweapon is 17 ?

Exemple of 1 of my dual blades:

30330,Tornado Dual Blades,0,4,17,0,1041,56,0000-0000-0010-0000-0000-0000-0000-0000
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/11/2012, 23:29
Replies: 21
Views: 1,665
Posted By SkadadIller
Description

Description
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/11/2012, 23:16
Replies: 21
Views: 1,665
Posted By SkadadIller
just look on my code. + add 1041 on...

just look on my code.
+ add 1041 on itemweapon.csv
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/11/2012, 23:14
Replies: 21
Views: 1,665
Posted By SkadadIller
Just make it a twin_blade and it will show like...

Just make it a twin_blade and it will show like it should, if you edit weapon_bonename.csv
This code I use:


7,1024,weaponS2,weaponS2,weaponL,weaponR,SHORT_SWORD...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/09/2012, 00:27
Replies: 182
Views: 19,234
Posted By SkadadIller
That problem is fixed, just download the client...

That problem is fixed, just download the client exe:
dekaron_protected.rar download - 2shared ([Only registered and activated users can see links])




Yes it is, you got your credit....
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/08/2012, 23:04
Replies: 182
Views: 19,234
Posted By SkadadIller
and this is the reason why I put my nickname...

and this is the reason why I put my nickname instead of yours
Showing results 1 to 25 of 185

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.