Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SouLDraKe
Forum: Gaming News - EN 10/29/2012, 20:46
Replies: 30
Views: 9,451
Posted By SouLDraKe
As long as it will be f2p, I don't care how many...

As long as it will be f2p, I don't care how many others are LIKE it if the spells and maps + mobs are different. Gonna play'em all! >:D
Forum: Cabal Guides & Templates 02/03/2012, 17:11
Replies: 166
Views: 73,539
Posted By SouLDraKe
You still haven't told how to obtain the "No cd"...

You still haven't told how to obtain the "No cd" adress...May I ask how?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/09/2012, 20:45
Replies: 7
Views: 7,049
Posted By SouLDraKe
Can't open it...I'm using Win XP SP3

Can't open it...I'm using Win XP SP3
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/23/2011, 16:51
Replies: 5,490
Views: 998,675
Posted By SouLDraKe
Bumps :D The 04/08 is the last version...

Bumps :D

The 04/08 is the last version released for EU ? :-S It's not workin'.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/15/2011, 00:45
Replies: 67
Views: 27,605
Posted By SouLDraKe
This doesn't work for MN Cabal [it also got ep.2]...

This doesn't work for MN Cabal [it also got ep.2] :)
Forum: Cabal Guides & Templates 04/29/2011, 14:47
Replies: 65
Views: 83,340
Posted By SouLDraKe
Could some1 tell me which is the FB Wind Movement...

Could some1 tell me which is the FB Wind Movement buff file? :3
Can't find it in all those posted :(

Btw, some +15 Mithril files:

1h_bld_07_15.efx - Mithril Blade +15
2h_bld_07_15.efx -...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/09/2011, 11:49
Replies: 1,155
Views: 357,285
Posted By SouLDraKe
This worked b4... Pls update it hellspider :X:X

This worked b4...
Pls update it hellspider :X:X
Forum: Cabal Online 04/09/2011, 11:44
Replies: 3
Views: 4,756
Posted By SouLDraKe
Or an simple x-trap bypass XD

Or an simple x-trap bypass XD
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/21/2011, 17:09
Replies: 26
Views: 24,142
Posted By SouLDraKe
mhm, by the way, how could I open CE when...

mhm, by the way, how could I open CE when gameguard dissconnects me every time I open it ? -.-
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/20/2011, 17:49
Replies: 99
Views: 15,476
Posted By SouLDraKe
1. Avira detected malware in the folder. 2. I...

1. Avira detected malware in the folder.
2. I get disconnect by error code:6 Type 421 when I open "cabal main" process with CE 5.6.1
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/11/2011, 12:26
Replies: 131
Views: 38,750
Posted By SouLDraKe
Thx dude it works, it's awesome. ^_^ Btw, about...

Thx dude it works, it's awesome. ^_^
Btw, about the TG staff, you are right about that[most of them]
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/04/2010, 03:28
Replies: 14
Views: 4,135
Posted By SouLDraKe
I have received an error when I Start Cabal :|

I have received an error when I Start Cabal :|
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.