Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ionoproxy
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/27/2014, 20:49
Replies: 53
Views: 15,971
Posted By ionoproxy
Bullsh*t. There's a dropper(a component of...

Bullsh*t. There's a dropper(a component of malware that downloads a virus to your system and install it) inside the injector. By the way, there's no P Skill Hack due the skills information of every...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/07/2014, 14:01
Replies: 21
Views: 18,797
Posted By ionoproxy
I'm not scamming anyone -.- and for me it does...

I'm not scamming anyone -.- and for me it does work, I have non-updated metin2 so don't claim anything. At least you know about this bug that was working from the release of Metin2, in privs that has...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/06/2014, 20:53
Replies: 21
Views: 18,797
Posted By ionoproxy
updated

updated
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/05/2014, 22:14
Replies: 21
Views: 18,797
Posted By ionoproxy
:( I didn't see any post about this.

:( I didn't see any post about this.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/05/2014, 21:55
Replies: 21
Views: 18,797
Posted By ionoproxy
Ok alright, I posted the direct link.

Ok alright, I posted the direct link.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/05/2014, 21:49
Replies: 21
Views: 18,797
Posted By ionoproxy
Excuse me, I can't post adf .ly links?

Excuse me, I can't post adf .ly links?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/05/2014, 21:28
Replies: 21
Views: 18,797
Posted By ionoproxy
Post [RELEASE]Metin2 Yang Hack(Bug) 2014 LIMITED DOWNLOADS

Hello everyone, today I'm gonna share with you the most wanted hack(bug) ever, yes, I'm talking about Yang Hack(bug).

Here is the video:
[RELEASE]Metin2 Yang Hack LIMITED DOWNLOADS - YouTube
...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/14/2014, 14:54
Replies: 0
Views: 333
Posted By ionoproxy
[HELP]Does anyone know...?

Hallo, does anyone know any server wich works with Metin2 Old client(I mean the client before GameForge changed and encrypted all "pack" folder)? I need it very much but I only get updated servers :(...
Forum: Metin2 01/12/2014, 23:02
Replies: 1
Views: 716
Posted By ionoproxy
Problem with m2k-MOD

Hello, does anyone know if there is any problem about running m2k-MOD in Windows XP? Because I have 1 laptop and 1 notebook(mini-laptop), one with Windows 7 that m2k-MOD works perfectly and another...
Forum: Metin2 01/12/2014, 17:16
Replies: 3
Views: 2,804
Posted By ionoproxy
I use HackShield ByPasser... But I think is just...

I use HackShield ByPasser... But I think is just a bug problem, maybe on the macro-speed
Forum: Metin2 01/12/2014, 17:10
Replies: 3
Views: 2,804
Posted By ionoproxy
[HELP]Why my mouse pointer cannot click any NPC?

Hallo everyone, I need your help.
When I use a macro(axife mouse recorder) for my Metin2 bot (GameForge Server), suddenly, after a few minutes, my mouse pointer cannot click any NPC... It's just...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/11/2014, 18:34
Replies: 1
Views: 413
Posted By ionoproxy
Smile [HELP]Question about Python

Hello everyone, I'm trying to make a python script wich opens a NPC window (like peddler, octavio... etc. the window with buttons) and then it clicks(executes) automatically the last button of the...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/20/2010, 21:25
Replies: 7
Views: 2,094
Posted By ionoproxy
...

This is a root.epk, it doesn't need Virus Scan 'cause it can't contain virus.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/18/2010, 18:57
Replies: 7
Views: 2,094
Posted By ionoproxy
Arrow [RELEASE]Quick Slot Hack

Hi everybody, i'm here with a new hack created 101% by me(IonoProxy) xD, you press K+ The object you want to put in a quick slot, you can put armors, swords, books, medals, etc... all that you want....
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/15/2010, 16:31
Replies: 15
Views: 3,392
Posted By ionoproxy
If you mean clientside or packet, is packet.

If you mean clientside or packet, is packet.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/15/2010, 02:24
Replies: 15
Views: 3,392
Posted By ionoproxy
Thanks.

Thanks.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/13/2010, 17:39
Replies: 15
Views: 3,392
Posted By ionoproxy
Comment is free xD

Comment is free xD
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/13/2010, 15:58
Replies: 15
Views: 3,392
Posted By ionoproxy
Work

Work you have to be in group, if the leader has distribution by lvl then you change to uniform with f7 if the leader has uniform distribution then you press f8 isn't difficult xD, it's a little funny...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/13/2010, 15:35
Replies: 15
Views: 3,392
Posted By ionoproxy
Thumbs up [RELEASE]Change group EXP distribution

Hi people, i'm new here. I created a "hack" or Bug for Metin2 (Offi and Pserver) this hack isn't very helpful but if you are in group in Black Orcs with a very lot of people and the leader put...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.