Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 79
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: philli29
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/06/2014, 17:19
Replies: 2
Views: 273
Posted By philli29
Thanks, but I don't think I need vouches for...

Thanks, but I don't think I need vouches for this one ;)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/06/2014, 17:11
Replies: 2
Views: 273
Posted By philli29
(Gamescom) Riot Ward Skin + Riot Kayle

Hey guys,
I still have 2 gamescom tickets left that can be used to obtain the riot ward skin and riot kayle skin.
I can provide proof with pictures and all that stuff of my physical ticket.
Price...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/05/2014, 23:29
Replies: 1
Views: 220
Posted By philli29
you can add me on skype, I still got 2 codes

you can add me on skype, I still got 2 codes
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/22/2014, 23:20
Replies: 4
Views: 768
Posted By philli29
hey bro I am not interested in buying it, but I...

hey bro I am not interested in buying it, but I think you should reupload the screens, you can see the summoner name through the green color :x
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/22/2014, 14:30
Replies: 23
Views: 958
Posted By philli29
I can do some vouches for you :D added you on...

I can do some vouches for you :D added you on skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/21/2014, 23:45
Replies: 25
Views: 6,804
Posted By philli29
I can vouch for you if I am trusted enough :D...

I can vouch for you if I am trusted enough :D just add me on skype if you want: philli124

Edit:
He played 3 vouch games in platinum for me, won 2 of them, although he played very well in all...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/01/2014, 17:12
Replies: 0
Views: 311
Posted By philli29
PBE Account - test the new SR, all runes champs (also Gnar)

Hi,
I am selling my PBE account containing all champs, many skins, all runes, 20 runepages.
It still has 8k RP on it and about 60k IP, that can be used for name changes or new released champs and...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/01/2014, 15:53
Replies: 28
Views: 1,331
Posted By philli29
Bought the bronzie 5 account from him and...

Bought the bronzie 5 account from him and everything worked well :) Fast and easy trade with him
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/31/2014, 20:11
Replies: 2
Views: 178
Posted By philli29
guck doch mal hier nach: Referrals...

guck doch mal hier nach:
Referrals ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
-> 1 Runenseite
Grey Warwick Skin + Medieval Twitch
6975 RP
21250 IP
Recruiter Forum Titel
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/10/2014, 21:05
Replies: 11
Views: 708
Posted By philli29
just bought pax jax for euw and it worked...

just bought pax jax for euw and it worked perfectly fine :) was still able to redeem it and didn't have problems with the trade
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/29/2014, 15:30
Replies: 222
Views: 16,674
Posted By philli29
Just ordered 25 referrals. If it goes well, I...

Just ordered 25 referrals. If it goes well, I will buy more soon. Going to update this after completion!

Edit: Order got completed in less than 22 hours. Everything worked just fine :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/08/2014, 19:15
Replies: 3
Views: 280
Posted By philli29
ich wäre interessiert. nimmst du paypal?

ich wäre interessiert. nimmst du paypal?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/06/2014, 17:43
Replies: 29
Views: 1,094
Posted By philli29
added you on skype :)

added you on skype :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/06/2014, 02:58
Replies: 29
Views: 1,094
Posted By philli29
do you have any euw accounts left? I would like...

do you have any euw accounts left? I would like to buy a lvl 30 euw bronze account for 8 euro paypal.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/06/2014, 02:27
Replies: 2
Views: 308
Posted By philli29
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/24/2014, 19:41
Replies: 13
Views: 1,035
Posted By philli29
I would buy #10, the bronzie euw account. pm me...

I would buy #10, the bronzie euw account. pm me pls or add me on skype: philli124
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/23/2014, 14:23
Replies: 2
Views: 308
Posted By philli29
sorry forgot to add it. it's on eu west

sorry forgot to add it. it's on eu west
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/23/2014, 14:04
Replies: 2
Views: 308
Posted By philli29
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/07/2014, 21:04
Replies: 76
Views: 7,200
Posted By philli29
I can absolutely recommend this service :) Super...

I can absolutely recommend this service :) Super friendly on skype and also very cooperative. He carried pretty hard most of the games and got me to the desired division fast!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/05/2014, 21:54
Replies: 76
Views: 7,200
Posted By philli29
added you on skype !

added you on skype !
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/05/2014, 21:38
Replies: 675
Views: 66,324
Posted By philli29
I'm interested. sent you an email! if you have...

I'm interested. sent you an email! if you have skype, you can add me (philli124)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/04/2014, 21:35
Replies: 2
Views: 308
Posted By philli29
Cheap Gold Account, 58 Champions

Hi,
I am selling my EUW smurf account, which is currently Gold V (0LP).
It has really high MMR (gets matched with high golds and platinum) so it gets about 28-30 LP per win and might skip the next...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/10/2014, 18:02
Replies: 0
Views: 219
Posted By philli29
EUW Bronze Account

Hi guys,
I want to buy a bronze account (as low as possible).
It should have at least 2 filled rune pages and about 20 champs or more :)
Add me on skype and tell me your price for it pls.
skype:...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/13/2013, 22:14
Replies: 8
Views: 390
Posted By philli29
Do you have the creation email for the account?...

Do you have the creation email for the account? add me on skype pls: philli124
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/13/2013, 22:04
Replies: 11
Views: 599
Posted By philli29
7€

7€
Showing results 1 to 25 of 79

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.