Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Blitz-moronic
Forum: Zero 08/15/2010, 01:58
Replies: 11
Views: 1,332
Posted By Blitz-moronic
Shopping mall's looking good :D Just a question,...

Shopping mall's looking good :D Just a question, is it from the booth over there that says "Omniwar Mall"?
Forum: Zero 08/08/2010, 06:27
Replies: 331
Views: 18,265
Posted By Blitz-moronic
Sigh. bored. sleepy. bored. sleepy.

Sigh. bored. sleepy. bored. sleepy.
Forum: Zero 08/08/2010, 06:25
Replies: 10
Views: 1,151
Posted By Blitz-moronic
Same here... Apoc is the fave server of mine.

Same here... Apoc is the fave server of mine.
Forum: Zero 08/07/2010, 03:45
Replies: 331
Views: 18,265
Posted By Blitz-moronic
When will the server be back up? I'm bored :P

When will the server be back up? I'm bored :P
Forum: Zero 08/06/2010, 13:21
Replies: 331
Views: 18,265
Posted By Blitz-moronic
Oh. Time to bookmark it.

Oh. Time to bookmark it.
Forum: Zero 08/04/2010, 14:06
Replies: 331
Views: 18,265
Posted By Blitz-moronic
Sorry. I usually panic. And the site...

Sorry. I usually panic. And the site "[Only registered and activated users can see links] never works. *Sigh*
Forum: Zero 08/01/2010, 07:22
Replies: 331
Views: 18,265
Posted By Blitz-moronic
Crud. This isn't working. Same error as always....

Crud. This isn't working. Same error as always. I'm doomed! Goodbye, cross units, fusion, lvl 203 unit, ultras, epic fun.. D:
Forum: Zero 07/27/2010, 13:22
Replies: 331
Views: 18,265
Posted By Blitz-moronic
Oh, also, on that computer, it says it's running...

Oh, also, on that computer, it says it's running TeamViewer. On this one, nothing shows up, it says either "Network time out" or just "may have moved or is down". I feel like I'm annoying you peeps....
Forum: Zero 07/27/2010, 13:18
Replies: 331
Views: 18,265
Posted By Blitz-moronic
Delicious info. I'd downloaded Teamviewer on the...

Delicious info. I'd downloaded Teamviewer on the other laptop... my sister's. I haven't been on for a bit though, so I'll be trying to see if Auto P works now. If it says it again, I think i'll just...
Forum: Zero 07/23/2010, 09:02
Replies: 24
Views: 6,661
Posted By Blitz-moronic
Look, I don't mind PKing, so peace. :handsdown: ...

Look, I don't mind PKing, so peace. :handsdown:

Popularity is fine. Only not too less. Like, 5+ is good for me.

Updates? Necessary. I hate it when things are out of date.

Maintenance......
Forum: Zero 07/22/2010, 05:09
Replies: 98
Views: 6,811
Posted By Blitz-moronic
Btw, Cyro, I remember where you said KFC FTW!...

Btw, Cyro, I remember where you said KFC FTW! now.

(Back when I whispered you on Apoc and had one of my usual hypes, try to remember.)

(Ingame name iz Nexar... add meh :P)

(I won't be on for...
Forum: Zero 07/22/2010, 05:06
Replies: 98
Views: 6,811
Posted By Blitz-moronic
Everything is MUCH better after all that arguing,...

Everything is MUCH better after all that arguing, Seriously, Players choose where they want to go to play... (Now I'm not trying to start it again, so if you think this is offensive, you, or anyone,...
Forum: Zero 07/21/2010, 12:01
Replies: 331
Views: 18,265
Posted By Blitz-moronic
Seriously...I need those files... or I have to...

Seriously...I need those files... or I have to redownload the client (Like 2 hours) then reinstall it (1 hour) and the download isn't really working for me anyways.

The AutoP files got deleted...
Forum: Zero 07/20/2010, 04:56
Replies: 23
Views: 2,881
Posted By Blitz-moronic
Oooohh I like the ultra unit and the axe + shield...

Oooohh I like the ultra unit and the axe + shield :3

I'll be looking forward to (IF it will be there) a lvl 200..210...230..etc. :handsdown:
Forum: Zero 07/20/2010, 04:15
Replies: 331
Views: 18,265
Posted By Blitz-moronic
Ooooohhh No. AUto patch is crapping up. ...

Ooooohhh No. AUto patch is crapping up. :confused::confused::confused:


"Retry" tried. Same error.

"Manual" tried. A website that doesn't load. ( Cannot display thingy ) ...
Forum: Zero 07/17/2010, 15:12
Replies: 331
Views: 18,265
Posted By Blitz-moronic
*Chews and bitez and devours info* Okay....

*Chews and bitez and devours info*

Okay. First things first before first thing. WHUT IZ YUR EMAILZ ADREESSSSS

BTW. Ingame names? (Besides you, your Skyline aren't you? -_-)

mama020153 : ...
Forum: Zero 07/17/2010, 14:06
Replies: 331
Views: 18,265
Posted By Blitz-moronic
Sure. Cross units? What about them? I feel they...

Sure. Cross units? What about them? I feel they are necessary.:handsdown:
Forum: Zero 07/17/2010, 12:27
Replies: 331
Views: 18,265
Posted By Blitz-moronic
Okay then :P When will we be getting to the...

Okay then :P When will we be getting to the release of the fusion? Not to mention cross units, I can't wait to try out the Gauss and Sniper guns on the Cyro and Pyro units without having to...
Forum: Zero 07/17/2010, 06:47
Replies: 331
Views: 18,265
Posted By Blitz-moronic
VPS?

VPS?
Forum: Zero 07/16/2010, 15:15
Replies: 331
Views: 18,265
Posted By Blitz-moronic
Ah. I see. I tried going there, sure, but 500...

Ah. I see. I tried going there, sure, but 500 drop? isn't it already 500? ._."
Forum: Zero 07/16/2010, 04:26
Replies: 331
Views: 18,265
Posted By Blitz-moronic
That's all epic. Thanks for the help :P @...

That's all epic. Thanks for the help :P

@ Cryostasis

It's okay :P

@mama020153

Two types of ZP maps? I'm confused.
Forum: Zero 07/15/2010, 17:01
Replies: 24
Views: 6,661
Posted By Blitz-moronic
Finally! An ALTERNATIVE to this CRAP. I myself...

Finally! An ALTERNATIVE to this CRAP. I myself don't get PKed THAT much but I am SICK of the OUT OF DATE and UN DEDICATED staff at (Crap) Crazy ZO. Sure, theres lots of people, LOTS OF PEOPLE TO KILL...
Forum: Zero 07/15/2010, 16:43
Replies: 13
Views: 1,214
Posted By Blitz-moronic
By far, your P-Server(s) is(are) EPICLY EPIC! Not...

By far, your P-Server(s) is(are) EPICLY EPIC! Not that many P-servers have as much dedication to pretty much introduce new things.
Forum: Zero 07/15/2010, 04:22
Replies: 331
Views: 18,265
Posted By Blitz-moronic
@ beso2020 I can wait :3 @ Cryostasis ...

@ beso2020

I can wait :3

@ Cryostasis

Care to tell me how? I've asked in-game but I have no reply :P

PS. I feel like a total newb....
Forum: Zero 07/15/2010, 04:19
Replies: 289
Views: 28,890
Posted By Blitz-moronic
Okay. Sure. Sorry for the mass of questions :P I...

Okay. Sure. Sorry for the mass of questions :P I eat information.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.