Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Zaloo
Forum: Mabinogi 07/22/2010, 10:36
Replies: 10
Views: 4,400
Posted By Zaloo
Unhappy Is there a blacksmith mod?

there used to be one, inject with PerX..it was awesome sped the whole mini game crap out really conveniently, but is there a new one? or does that still work...I lost it, please help, blacksmihting...
Forum: Mabinogi 07/13/2010, 21:02
Replies: 7
Views: 1,420
Posted By Zaloo
Can you post a link to the correct way to do the...

Can you post a link to the correct way to do the multi client, I did it before the 64 patch and worked once, then it stopped working :( why?? point me to a guide please
Forum: Mabinogi 07/12/2010, 23:12
Replies: 2
Views: 972
Posted By Zaloo
Help with procexp Multiclient please..

I tried the way you're supposed to do but it doesnt work, it worked after the 65 patch but Idk whats wrong with it now..I just run as admina dn close handle those 2 things Devcat thing and Jibbrish...
Forum: Mabinogi 07/07/2010, 01:32
Replies: 3
Views: 4,270
Posted By Zaloo
From what I have heard, you have to let the bar...

From what I have heard, you have to let the bar run as far as possible, and the order is from top left to bottom right ...but I have done this to about 10 swords and random finishes to 10 and its...
Forum: Mabinogi 07/05/2010, 07:19
Replies: 3
Views: 4,270
Posted By Zaloo
Question Is there a working Blacksmith finish mod?

Idk if twintail works but I think there are few people in the server who has it working, I see some clean blacksmith finishing stuff with no sig when some blacksmith always finish with a sig and...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.